The AFK Thread

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
To all of ths DMs of the games I am in,

An emergency Medical occurrence has happened and I am needing to be AFK probably for the rest of the day.

David

health situation resolved for now.

Last edited:

Systole

First Post
To all the players in my games:

Summer is starting, so I'll be up at my family's beach house almost every weekend for the next four months. Since there is no internet access up there, I will rarely be available any time between roughly 5 PM Friday and 9 PM Sunday EST until October. I'll try to check immediately before leaving and right after getting back, but weekends will be a dead zone for me in LPF.

Just a heads up,
S

jackslate45

First Post
I am moving into my new house today and tomorrow. As I do not have Internet yet, posting is reliant on my cell/free time. I will try to keep up, but just in case please role play me as needed.

jkason

First Post
Will be spending today and tomorrow trying to get all caught up after an unexpectedly-busy weekend, but starting Wednesday AM (5/16), I'm flying out of town for an extended vacation. I will have little to no online time (I'm not entirely clear on what kind of internet my friends I'm staying with have, and there won't be much downtime in general that isn't probably me collapsing in an exhausted heap) from then until I return on 5/27.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
hey guys, just thought I would let you all know, I am going to be gone for the majority of the day today. So I won't be able to post in any of my games during the time that I am gone. I will try to catch up tonight when I get back though.

Talk to you all later tonight.

jkason

First Post
Okay, finally working my way back online after a day of near-catatonia yesterday (I need a holiday from my holiday! Yowsers). Will be doing my best to get caught up on my backlog, though it may take a few days to be through it all and back up to speed.

jackslate45

First Post
[MENTION=76016]satin[/MENTION]Knights [MENTION=2710]jkason[/MENTION]

I am back to working 14 hours 6 days a week, due to our lead developer quitting out of the blue. posting is sketchy at best. I will have to wait on Anaerion's level up till after we get a handle on our division again.

IronWolf

blank
My posting might be a bit sporadic over the next several days to week. A family emergency type thing has come up. I sort of suspect I will pop on in short bursts here and there for a diversion from reality - but I will likely be sporadic during this time.

Systole

First Post
My condolences, SK.

On a lighter note, I'm having dental surgery tomorrow morning and will likely be out of my mind from painkillers from the next 4-5 days. I'll try to keep my posts sort of comprehensible, but no promises.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
My condolences, SK.

On a lighter note, I'm having dental surgery tomorrow morning and will likely be out of my mind from painkillers from the next 4-5 days. I'll try to keep my posts sort of comprehensible, but no promises.

Just don't go mixing the painkillers with the usual dose of whiskey, and you should be ok :lol:

Although codeine + whiskey might make Daylilly even MORE fun to read!

I'll be in the Internet Deadlands for the last part of today through early Sunday.

Last edited:

Halloween Horror For 5E

Advertisement2

Advertisement4