The AFK Thread

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I've had a few things coming together in RL for a while now, and they've kept me very busy over the weekend and yesterday. I hope to be back to posting full on this week and through the weekdays, but at least the next three weekends are going to be dicey for me.

Haven't even had time to read to see what's been happening in my various games - hopefully that will be happening in bits and pieces through the day today.

I know I haven't been active since the end of "Tower of the Black Pearl", but I haven't been getting back into it since I'll soon be without Internet for 2+ solid weeks.

After the beginning of December I hope to return to being active here...

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'm headed out this morning for a weekend get-together with a few close friends I've collected over the past 40 years or so. I'll have limited internet access and even more limited time :D, so it's unlikely I'll be doing much posting.

GlassEye

Adventurer
FYI: Scott DeWar had to make another trip to the hospital. My understanding is he doesn't have internet access there but he expects to be out in a day or so.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
And I am out today-sore as all 4311-but out. And happy to be out as I was there since Sunday, and sick all Saturday. Thank you Glass eye.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I am not able to post the rest of my games today. Updates for Elenore's Jewels and Tomb of Forgotten King tomorrow. Probably need to update Kaedyn's Quest by then as well.

Remove ads