• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The AFK Thread

jkason

First Post
I'm going to try to paste this one in all my game threads, but centralized here for LPF, at least:

I'll be out of the country from Dec 18- 28 (maybe to 29). If I have internet, it will be for a single day, and will be at a high premium cost, so I won't be using that to hit the board, but rather for essential business communication only.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Family cruise. First time going, but from what I understand, internet nearly costs a portion of one's soul. :)

Yeah, that sounds like it would be pricey. Same as trying to use WiFi on an airplane. Have fun and take Dramamine.

Edit: Busy day today and tomorrow. Not sure EnW is going to get IC updates from me for a day or two.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Just a heads up, with holiday vacation coming I will be out of the country from 24-31 Dec. While normally I would be visiting relatives and have Internet along with some time to post, this year it is a tour package and we will be staying in various hotels as we move from city to city. So my smart phone Internet and laptop Wi-Fi capability are unknown.

Merry Christmas!

GlassEye

Adventurer
Merry Christmas! I'll be traveling to be with the family this week (leaving tomorrow morning) and I know from experience that while the internet is available I'll likely not make time to post. Have a Happy Holiday, everyone!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I too will be away from my usual wifi place. I get to be with family, so I may not get to get on line.

jkason

First Post
Just (mostly) dug myself out from under the pile of stuff that built up while I was away. I'll get started trying to catch up posting. I have the rest of the week off, so hopefully no other fires need putting out and I can get things going again. :)

Remove ads