• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The AFK Thread

jkason

First Post
A heads up: End of next week (15th) I'm going out of town, and will have extremely limited internet for the week following that.

Halivar

First Post
[MENTION=88649]perrinmiller[/MENTION] I have been trying every night for the last week to get on and post for Darvus, but training for my upcoming new work position is squeezing away every bit of my free time, and will until August. It would be unfair of me to commit to a game when I can't guarantee I won't be a drag (I think the team felt it in the last one). I apologize profusely. :(

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
If I disappear for a few days, worry not. I had some stuff stolen including my power cord and charger for my computer.

Aura

Explorer
I have a sudden death of my laptop with my LPF stuff on it. Working from pad puts me at limited capacity until the laptop is fixed. I will see what I can do from this but it seems comparatively limited.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I have a sudden death of my laptop with my LPF stuff on it. Working from pad puts me at limited capacity until the laptop is fixed. I will see what I can do from this but it seems comparatively limited.

*Plays taps*

Remove ads