The AFK Thread

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Sorry to hear that, PM. I hope she makes a good recovery.
Thanks. Situation is very iffy, they had to do brain surgery and she has not regained consciousness.

So I was pretty much not able to find time/energy to get on the boards with a three day weekend of little league baseball on top of it. I will catch up some over the next few days, I hope.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
You take care of your family and little league right now, as I have some time consuming things going on right now. Take care of your family, My prayers go out to your Mother-in-law and all of your family.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
You take care of your family and little league right now, as I have some time consuming things going on right now. Take care of your family, My prayers go out to your Mother-in-law and all of your family.
Thanks, SdW.

Little league is an all year thing and pretty much why I am not posting on weekends unless it rains. It was just harder this weekend (3-day holiday here) with the mother-in-law in/out of surgery while we try to keep our son from having his life disrupted too much.

Aura

Explorer
I need to check this thread more often. Yikes. Best wishes, Perrin, and when you get back to us you get back to us.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Thanks, guys. It is what it is, and we are waiting around now. The worst appears to be over and she is being moved out of the HCU to a private room. They are still keeping her asleep yet, letting her brain rest and recover since there is really nothing she can do right now.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I tend to have limited to no computer access on weekends, other than my phone. That could change if I ever get around to setting up the new laptop I just bought.

So I might not get around to posting for Zinnelis this weekend in the "Memories of the Past" story until Sunday night/Monday morning. Feel free to "ghost" him around with the others.

If I get particularly masochistic, I might try and post from my phone.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Remove ads