• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The AFK Thread

GlassEye

Adventurer
Sorry I haven't gotten everything anything updated since ENWorld came back up. Work has been extremely hectic and I'm doing extra coaching sessions; both of those have severely cut into my posting schedule. It's my goal to get everything updated today even though posting for me will be a bit catch-as-catch-can for a little while.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Hi gang! Got here to Memphis okay, day one of training is done. Got my laptop working now, so I will be able to post from time to time. Hint: Memphis Airport's baggage claim sucks a huge stick of salami.

jkason

First Post
I won't pretend I'm Speedy Poster Guy, especially lately, but in case this is unique to me: I keep running into a sudden inability to 'not find' enworld in the middle of trying to post / read threads. It's not entirely clear to me if this is marking subscriptions read or not. Hopefully that doesn't screw up the games I'm in, but I thought I should mention it, since it's definitely making my less-frequent posting even ... well, less-less.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
They are doing an upgrade and are encountering Bugs. Big, nasty Fiendish Bug swarm with the adamentine infused template. This is a random encounter and they are dealing with it in the most expediant fashion possible.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
In just a few minutes I'm headed to a local lake with a bunch of high school and college buddies for my once-a-year honest to Gods face to face gaming session. Can't tell you how excited I am!

However, between the isolation (and resulting lack of internet access other than cell phones) and the gaming, eating and drinking that'll be goin' on I doubt I'll have time to do more than check up on things until sometime Monday afternoon.

Remove ads