• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Age of Worms - Morrus' Campaign - Finished 6th August!!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Pretty picture! From the left: Endo, Evan, Igmut, Flynn, Malachite (and Sheba).

attachment.php

Attachments

• morriseyabc.jpg
    morriseyabc.jpg
    883 KB · Views: 483

Darmanicus

I'm Ray...of Enfeeblement
Not happy though that "Git" the raven wasn't mentioned.

The rest of the party is having bets on me raven's survivability!!! Can you believe that!!!?

So far it's beaten Malachite's 1st and second tiger. In fact it's beaten all their odds :)

Pls goddess of magic, get me to epic levels and that feat which gives familiars the ability to cast a spelll.......................

Shapechange.................oh yes you gits, now let's rock!!!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Darmanicus said:
So far it's beaten Malachite's 1st and second tiger. In fact it's beaten all their odds :)

Tell you what - have it do what Malachite's tigers did, and we'll talk.

Next big fight - Raven's gonna charge in and engage the big bad in melee, eh? I'll keep that in mind.. remember the elven dog thing!

Darmanicus

I'm Ray...of Enfeeblement
Morrus said:
Tell you what - have it do what Malachite's tigers did, and we'll talk.

Next big fight - Raven's gonna charge in and engage the big bad in melee, eh? I'll keep that in mind.. remember the elven dog thing!

Hey that dog was cool.......best friend I ever had sob.

Aww man, I was just thinking about the raven dive bombing the BBEG and turning into a phoenix and I thought, where the hell did that idea come from?

G Force aka Battle of the Planets :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWMY4U1g4pg

Check it!

Remove ads