• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Age of Worms - Morrus' Campaign - Finished 6th August!!

Eccles

Ragged idiot in a trilby.
There we go. That's 16 months (or thereabouts) since I posted the first of these. So the campaign's a year and a third old. Yay us!

Also, Flynne, Igmut and I have all reached level 12, with Endo and Maynard chasing hard!

Darmanicus

I'm Ray...of Enfeeblement
Eccles said:
Also, Flynne, Igmut and I have all reached level 12, with Endo and Maynard chasing hard!

I'm not chasing that hard, keep getting distracted by making magical kit :D

And whilst it annoys me that Morrus won't give me loads of crafting time I secretly thank him for not allowing me to spend all my xp. I think I'd still be about 5th level if he did :lol:

Quartz

Hero
Darmanicus said:
And whilst it annoys me that Morrus won't give me loads of crafting time I secretly thank him for not allowing me to spend all my xp.

Hmm.. if I'd taken crafting feats and were not allowed to use tyhem, I'd want to swap them.

Darmanicus

Quartz said:
Hmm.. if I'd taken crafting feats and were not allowed to use tyhem, I'd want to swap them.

Don't get me wrong, I get to use them however we get limits.

I'm just greedy and want to craft stuff for everyone.

Inconsequenti-AL

Breaks Games
I've updated Igmut as well. Although the character sheet isn't in front of me, so won't be 100% correct.

That ambush was brutal!

The cry of triumph was Flynne and myself catching one hapless devil in a cleric + rogue sandwich. Thusly killing the evil out of it. Still, the 4 that ran out after it didn't seem impressed.

Getting shot to pieces with scorching rays = painful! Must remember fire resistance.

Darmanicus

I personally thought it was me draining 16 strength out of one of the devils however unfortunately the crit doesn't work on that spell otherwise it would have been 32 strength :(

And I would have drained the light from the continent for about 2 seconds ;)

Eccles

Ragged idiot in a trilby.
Going to be rather delayed in updating for a couple of good reasons...

1. I'm moving house this week and have got *lots* of other stuff to occupy my time.
2. Morrus and Igmut are both in the US at Gencon for a fortnight, so there's not going to be an update for a while - might as well space it out for you all!

Oh, and here's a link to his blog whilst he's out there...

Last edited:

Remove ads