The Ark 2023

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.

I just learned of this show. There are 5 episodes on Syfy so far. It's a bunch of pretty, young people stuck on a ship.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Since Dark Matter ended I've been disappointed with a lot of the shows on Syfy. So far I'm finding this one entertaining enough.

Ryujin

Legend
Usually I give a show around 3 episodes, before I pass final judgment. I didn't make it through the second one, in this case. It's a CW show... IN SPACE! Entitled hot girl does stupid entitled hot girl things. There's an announcement about what happened to the crew and it's basically emotionless silence in response. The tropiest of tropes are troped. I had hopes for this series when I started seeing the ads, but those tied a horrible death in the first half hour.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I’ve been watching.

I’ve noticed that some of the things I expected them to do as sci-fi action cliches were actually sabotaged, which was a nice thing.

There were also a couple things I could see coming a mile away, and was disappointed when the eggheads didn’t spot the problem as soon as I thought they should.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
So far episode 4 is the best. I saw the cause of the problem right away, but I'm ok with that.

Remove ads