The big announcement: 4dventure

Korgoth

First Post
EricNoah said:
You know, we need to get started on a very vital task right away... those of us staying with 3rd edition must .. I say MUST ... start coming up with clever perjoratives for those traitors going on to 4th edition. Something to rival "3etard" in its cleverness.

Get crackin'!

4nicators?

Son_of_Thunder

Explorer
EricNoah said:
You know, we need to get started on a very vital task right away... those of us staying with 3rd edition must .. I say MUST ... start coming up with clever perjoratives for those traitors going on to 4th edition. Something to rival "3etard" in its cleverness.

Get crackin'!

4th editions just 4play where the real stuff is 3.x.

Garnfellow

Explorer
EricNoah said:

Get crackin'!

4iners

bowbe

First Post
EricNoah said:

Get crackin'!

Like 4$$ H4ts?

ashockney

First Post
Just because nobody else has posted it yet, I believe we're counting down to 6:30pm tomorrow night on the first day of Gen Con. Anyone got a copy of the schedule to see what's slotted for that time. It's not the opening of the con, or the opening of the dealer hall, etc...

Remove ads