• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Blade of Phoee (Updated 12/08/08)

Funeris

First Post
Haha...the profanity I will add back in...I may even add a little more graphic detail. But I'm not going to explain the ins-and-outs of necrophilia...if that's what you're into...well i'm sure there's a website about it somewhere.

~Fune

TheYeti1775

Adventurer
Funeris said:
Haha...the profanity I will add back in...I may even add a little more graphic detail. But I'm not going to explain the ins-and-outs of necrophilia...if that's what you're into...well i'm sure there's a website about it somewhere.

~Fune
What someone delete your bookmark again. hahaha

So when's the next update to all 3 *S*

Funeris

First Post
Cassock of Cael said:
What someone delete your bookmark again. hahaha

Yeah...look at my avatar...I put the skull in Skullf*ck. :eek:

All three? You mean BoPhoee, In the Valus, and now your story hour Valus +20 as well? Like I'm not busy enough ;)

~Fune

Funeris

First Post
The Grim Hand (Chapter 3..concluded)

Last one about Rhynos for a bit...some of you got your wish (kinda) ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhynos Medizen padded softly into the clearing. The Lieutenant wore the fading leather armor of the Empire, the most constricting protection he would allow himself to use. Behind, Gardone, two half-orcs and a goblin stumbled noisily up the hill. Rhynos contemplating silencing them eternally, but figured he would need them at least until the battle at hand was over. And then the fallen soldiers could receive the honor none of them had earned in life: a proper burial and the title “Hero”. The warlock smirked.

Above the clearing, a soft, fully awake moon cast its rays onto a shimmering pool. Rhynos’ head slid side to side unable to find a single target. His fingers twitched in anticipation.

The warlock spun to address Gardone. Pain erupted through his chest; a metal shaft split through his ribs. Gardone’s eyes twitched in rage and he penetrated Rhynos’ body further with the cold steel. Rhynos lifted his arms in retaliation, orbs of energy crackling across his fingers when the half-orcs grabbed his hands. His arms tore from their sockets as they were yanked behind the Lieutenant. Another blade, a dagger by the slight feel, punctured Rhynos’ kidneys.

Let it bleed. Let it scar. Let it serve as a reminder to not be so foolish. The words echoed through his mind combining with the torrid pain and rage. Rhynos screamed and pushed backward into the dagger, away from the sword. The half-orcs struggled to hold the officer in his place.

The water in the pool sloshed as its surface broke.

Let it bleed!” Rhynos bellowed as he pushed further into the dagger, his left kidney erupted. Gardone’s eyes quivered.

From the broken waves of the pond emerged a woman with flowing black hair. Gardone released his grip, stumbling back. The hairs on his neck perked up. The Goblin cried as Rhynos stumbled forward away from the dagger. The half-orcs held their grip, questioning eyes glaring at the Sergeant.

LET IT SCAR!” Rhynos wrenched forward, feeling the tenuous hold of ligament and tendon barely keep his arms attached. Blood veins and arteries burst, instantly bruising the flesh beneath the armor. The half-orcs slipped on the wet ground, falling to their knees.

Gardone stepped forward, slamming his steel through leather and stomach. A globule of blood and spit spilt down the warlock’s chin. The sergeant pivoted to flee but the warlock leapt, grappling the traitor to the ground. The blade inched further through Rhynos’ abdomen and back, stealing more precious fluid.

The goblin’s neck snapped with a soft twist. The crackle caught the half-orcs’ attentions and they saw the woman-beast between them. Their eyes ran up and down the length of her nude form, an exquisite, flawless alabaster flesh softened by the long, black curls of her hair.

Each turned to scream and found their throats and their voices caught by a vice-like grip. Without so much as a bead of sweat, the woman-beast lifted both into the air. She brought them close to her delicate, red lips. Her mouth parted; two oversized incisors and dog-eye teeth permeated the smell of death and rot. Her pitch-black eyes drowned the soldier’s consciousnesses. With two swift twists of the neck, the undead shredded the carotid arteries and gulped the oxygen-rich blood. She dropped the corpses, haphazardly. Her form shimmered and shifted, sliding into the earth below her bare toes.

LET IT SERVE AS A REMINDER TO NOT BE SO FOOLISH!!!” Rhynos dug his thumbs into Gardone’s skull, unleashing a torrent of arcane energies. The Sergeant bellowed, his head jerking left and right until his neck snapped under its own force.

With a sigh, Rhynos kicked himself off Gardone. The warlock pulled the crimson-stained blade from his stomach, tossing it feebly to the side. He pushed himself to his knees, shuddering to a stop upon seeing the carnage.

Black tresses danced liquidly across the back of Rhynos’ neck, but he did not move. “Don’t worry my sweet,” a sensual voice purred softly into his ear. “I’ll let it bleed and scar. You’ll have to learn from your own mistakes, though.” Nails like talons tore into the Lieutenant’s flesh as he collapsed under the strength of the predator.

Funeris

First Post
heh. well...you'll find out eventually. I burned out last night though...while working on the next update. And now, I'm suffering from writer's block....

so...it might be a bit until you find out for sure ;)

OTOH, while you're waiting for the block to pass...you can enjoy the cookies I sent you :D

~Fune

OaxacanWarrior

First Post
Funeris said:
heh. well...you'll find out eventually. I burned out last night though...while working on the next update. And now, I'm suffering from writer's block....

so...it might be a bit until you find out for sure ;)

OTOH, while you're waiting for the block to pass...you can enjoy the cookies I sent you :D

~Fune

Oh no! What will I do without the plethora of updates that you've been posting?

You've got to work through the block and keep up with the posts so that you can maintain your lead over Spider_Jerusalem. :)

I can't wait for the cookies to arrive! I guess they'll keep me busy while I wait for the next update.

Funeris

First Post
With any luck, I'll work thru the writer's block before your cookies arrive. (US mail does tend to move a bit slowly...I just hope they're not stale ;) )

No worries about losing my lead to Spider J....he sleeps more than I do :D

~Fune

TheYeti1775

Adventurer
Funeris said:
With any luck, I'll work thru the writer's block before your cookies arrive. (US mail does tend to move a bit slowly...I just hope they're not stale ;) )

No worries about losing my lead to Spider J....he sleeps more than I do :D

~Fune
You better remove that block else I might have to drive over with a smoking censer....

Remove ads