• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Blue & The Grey (Intro/OOC)

Barak

First Post
That works great, since he's sorta lacking in the actual investigating area. Which I suspect our DM figured out. He'll drive and shout it out, though!

Oh, btw. I wanted to check with out DM about switching the stealthy feat for that shooting feat he mentionned.

kirinke

First Post
Barak said:
That works great, since he's sorta lacking in the actual investigating area. Which I suspect our DM figured out. He'll drive and shout it out, though!

Oh, btw. I wanted to check with out DM about switching the stealthy feat for that shooting feat he mentionned.

Not to worry then! Shannan will be happy to initiate you into the time-honored tradition of sticking your nose where it doesn't belong syndrome common to reporters everywhere!

Starman

Adventurer
You mean this?

Committed Hero in the other thread said:
Colt Super Auto (.38 Super): 2d6 damage, range 30', ammo 8 box + 1, Small (3lb)
Colt Official Police (.38 Spc): 2d6 damage, range 40', ammo 6 cyl., Small (3lb)
S&W M27 (.357 Magnum): 2d8 damage, range 40', ammo 6 cyl., Small (4lb)

kirinke

First Post
Since it's been so long, it might be better to introduce the character as a new one and say the other stuff didn't happen, considering how long its been, that wouldn't be too much of a stretch. If that's alright.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads