• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Book of Boba Fett (spoilers)

pukunui

Legend
Is the sword sentient? almost sounded like it was based on how heavy/light it would become
I don’t think it’s any more sentient than the Force normally is. (Being a lightsaber crafted by a Jedi, it will be connected to the Force and will be difficult for someone who isn’t a Jedi to wield properly.)

Zardnaar

Legend
This was neat - but is anyone else bothered by how clearly this showed how much better a show The Mandalorian is/was...?

Had that thought. Boba got shown up in his own show.

Near the end we were thinking "is boba cameoing in his own show?

Laughed at the Mythosaurvis onlt in legends.

Overall great episode of "The Mandalorian: Halo& Terminator edition".

pukunui

Legend
Yeah, I have to say that the “ring world” thing was a bit too Star Trek for my tastes (haven’t ever played Halo), but otherwise this was an awesome episode of the Mandalorian … I mean, Boba Fett.

I am completely satisfied with the way it tied everything together re: the darksaber and Bo-Katan and the destruction of Mandalore, etc.

MarkB

Legend
Yeah, I have to say that the “ring world” thing was a bit too Star Trek for my tastes (haven’t ever played Halo), but otherwise this was an awesome episode of the Mandalorian … I mean, Boba Fett.
It had elements of Halo, but it mostly reminded me of Crescentia spaceport from Treasure Planet.

And no, the substituted soundtrack wasn't a deliberate choice, however appropriate - this was just the only clip of it I could find on Youtube.

Zardnaar

Legend

I am completely satisfied with the way it tied everything together re: the darksaber and Bo-Katan and the destruction of Mandalore, etc.

It was good but it should have been in The Mandalorian IMHO. Djin making an appearance is fine though.

I got Terminator vibes on the purge of Mandalore cut scene. Those droids knocking the Mando helmet for example.

So Dances With Banthas and the Mandalorian featuring Fennec best episodes of the season so far IMHO.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
I agree with everyone else. This was the best episode so far, and it didn't even have Boba in it. I'm way more attached to how Mando ends up dealing with his being raised in a cult, how/if/when he gets to interact with Grogu again, and the future of Mandalore than I am with . . . if Boba Fett gets to set up a "respectful" crime syndicate in Jabba's place.

Remove ads