The Book of Boba Fett (spoilers)

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
I didn't consider that aspect when watching the episode, but it makes sense. The obvious answer would be Lando Calrissian, as he's the one character from the OT we'd recognize and who'd be able to get himself a mayorship in some podunk town, and who'd likely not be happy about paying tribute to Fett. Only problem is that while the show takes place 5 years after the Battle of Endor, in real terms it's been more like 35. So unless Lando's only going to have a minor on-screen presence, like Luke's in the Mandalorian, I don't see that happening.
I think you haven't met Donald Glover yet...

donald-glover-as-lando-in-solo-a-star-wars-story-2018-movie-l8-1366x768.jpg

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Donald Glover is only like 5 or 6 years younger than Lando ought to be at about this time. Close enough, I say!

Speaking of Ages - Isn't Boba Fett about 36 or so at this time? I thought he was one of the only clones who DIDN'T age extra fast. Poor guy is aging about double-time.

MarkB

Legend
Speaking of Ages - Isn't Boba Fett about 36 or so at this time? I thought he was one of the only clones who DIDN'T age extra fast. Poor guy is aging about double-time.
The Mandalorian takes place around 32 years after the events of Attack of the Clones, and Boba was in, what, his early teens at that point? Still a decade or two younger than Temuera Morrison.

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
Donald Glover is only like 5 or 6 years younger than Lando ought to be at about this time. Close enough, I say!

Umm, he has already played Lando...

Zardnaar

Legend

Scarring from the Sarlacc;).

He would be in his mid 30's RotJ early 40's Mandalorian.

Been watching him on TV 30 years this year.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases