The Captain's Caper! (Dunamin judging)

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Alexander should pick a different targert actually, becuase Hrav's attack on D1 finishes it off. You want me to aim that same attack roll at the Rat Swarm instead?

Phoenix8008

First Post
-Hrav throws a shuriken at the big rat in front of Brudd, barely hitting it. But the strike proves to be deadly nonetheless. (D1 dead)

-Alexander bleeds some from the bites he has suffered (3 ongoing) before shifting to where the big rat was. He swings in a wide arc above the surface of the dark water and catching both of the medium sized rats near him with his blade. They both sink out of sight below a growing pool of blood. (G2 and G3 dead)

-The other two dire rats move forward, one biting Brudd hard (for 7 damage, Filth Fever possible) while the other one misses Alexander.

-Brudd, Girth, and Quagmire can go...

[sblock=Init and Status]24 Girth: 38/30hp
21 Quagmire: 31/26 hp
19 Rat Swarm
17 Giant Rat 1
17 Giant Rat 2: dead
17 Giant Rat 3: dead
17 Giant Rat 4
17 Giant Rat 5: dead
17 Giant Rat 6
17 Giant Rat 7
15 Hrav: 34/26 hp
14 Alexander: 30/35 hp (Ongoing 3 dmg, save ends)
12 Dire Rat 1: dead
12 Dire Rat 2
12 Dire Rat 3
04 Brudd: 26/28 hp

D2 vs Brudd AC, D3 vs. Alexander AC (1d20+4=20, 1d6+2=7, 1d20+4=7, 1d6+2=4) [/sblock]
attachment.php

Attachments

• CC E7 Oh, Rats3.JPG
    CC E7 Oh, Rats3.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

The Digger

First Post
As the rats start dropping to the blades of his companions Girth screams a paean of praise to his Lady and aims a burst of power at the nearest rat.

"Friend Alexander, stand fast! I will aid."

[sblock=OOC]Cast Dire Radiance at D2. 14 vs Fort; damage 8. Roll Lookup [/sblock]

Halford

First Post
Brudd swings on a Dire Rat (D2) invoking the power of Hadeys, but to his obvious annoyance missing and glowering upward.

"Boss they're bleedin' rats! I bet there are plenty of gods around who'd 'elp their followers hit a bleedin rat!"

OOC: Brudd also shifts to E3, sorry for the delay folks, feeling like the living dead currently.

Halford

First Post
OOC: Cheers Atanatotatos, just my traditional holiday plague, I swear I only get sick during officially sanctioned national holidays. Over the worst of it now thank goodness :p.

Remove ads