The Center of Time OOC Discussion

Tashtego

Explorer
The Center of Time OOC Discussion [STILL RECRUITING]

[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] - that sounds good. I'd like it if Echo didn't know that 'Father Seren' is a con-artist as that can cause juicy character drama down the track when the secret comes out! So you met him in his role as the nice Aeon Priest and adventure resulted!

@Isida - Will do just wanted enough information to start with.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Everyone, we have another member of our group. Please say hello to dragonwolf! He'll be playing Antor Shull, a Swift Jack who Rides the Lightning.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
dragonwolf - Here are your cyphers and oddity:

Cypher - Instant Shelter (lvl 8) - A dodecahedron made of fine wire that will not deform. Press two corners to activate.
Cypher - Sheen (lvl 6) - A bulb of crystal with a blue liquid inside tapers to a needle-fine point.
Oddity - Three glowing stones, the size of walnuts, that stick to flesh

iamrpgdm

Explorer
Hi everyone. Glad to be joining. I've been GMing Numenera since the playtest and have only gotten to be a PC for a couple sessions. It's good to get to roll again even if it's only digitally. ;)

Antor could have met Father Seren when he was coming across the Plains of Kataru towards Norou and passed through his aldeia. Antor's parents would have spoken of Aeon Priests on many occasions and he might have even seen one or two before. Traveling with one, however, would definitely be a dream of his. He believes it would be the quickest way for him to earn money for his parents since Aeon Priests have the most knowledge of numenera and would know which are the most valuable.

Tashtego

Explorer
[MENTION=1703]dragonwolf[/MENTION]

Hi there! Nice to meet you.

Antor could have met Father Seren when he was coming across the Plains of Kataru towards Norou and passed through his aldeia. Antor's parents would have spoken of Aeon Priests on many occasions and he might have even seen one or two before. Traveling with one, however, would definitely be a dream of his. He believes it would be the quickest way for him to earn money for his parents since Aeon Priests have the most knowledge of numenera and would know which are the most valuable.

I like this idea, as my character has been wandering the Beyond for a bit. I'm happy for us to have known each other in the past, even if it was when 'Father Seren' passed through your aldeia.

Remove ads