D&D 5E The Chronicles of Aeres, a huge new high fantasy setting for 5E, is on sale all this week

Accaris

Explorer
Publisher
Are those videos flickering for anyone else? Because they're flickering for me, and it makes me feel not-so-good.

How long's this one?
It's just a Youtube link; I'm not experiencing any flickering here. I dunno. But the sale will run until the end of the year!

EDIT: Our most recent trailer has an intentional 80s style VHS effect over part of it. That'd be funny if that's what you were seeing! Not sure though.

Rogerd1

Adventurer
I have the main, got it just prior to Xmas but I gave read it yet. Currently loaded on my pdf reader, ready.

When will the S&S setting be released as that looks super cool too.

Accaris

Explorer
Publisher
I have the main, got it just prior to Xmas but I gave read it yet. Currently loaded on my pdf reader, ready.

When will the S&S setting be released as that looks super cool too.
Oh thanks! Our S&S setting is humming along but it's a LOT of work. We've got 70 pages of adventure content in this one, it's gonna be like a 150 page book. Hopefully it'll be done by mid-February!

Rogerd1

Adventurer
Oh thanks! Our S&S setting is humming along but it's a LOT of work. We've got 70 pages of adventure content in this one, it's gonna be like a 150 page book. Hopefully it'll be done by mid-February!
Awesome.
Not so worried about the adventure stuff, just after the main parts. Sounds great though.

Accaris

Explorer
Publisher
Awesome.
Not so worried about the adventure stuff, just after the main parts. Sounds great though.
Heard. Yeah we'll have 4 new races, a bunch of new monsters, 5 pre-generated characters who can also act as NPCs, a lot of new lore.

After this expansion, we're going to dial back the adventure writing for moment and work on an almost entirely narrative-and-NPC only expansion, inspired by Robin Hood and other medieval stories. It'll have a lot of storybook flair to it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases