D&D 5E The Chronicles of Aeres, a huge new high fantasy setting for 5E, is on sale all this week

Accaris

Explorer
Publisher
Not flickering for me! I feel for you that your viewing of a youtube video produced an epileptic trigger of some kind. Maybe consulting a medical professional is the next step?
That's probably a bit of a stretch lol. I'm sure something was just glitching out for them.

Accaris

Explorer
Publisher
I just went through the whole handbook and tweaked quite a bit of writing and a few rules. We also added 4 new awesome pieces of artwork including a huge new 2-page spread!

You can find our setting handbook on DriveThruRPG, along with our expansion, "Shadows of Padfoot Alley," a complete ratfolk-only adventure! We have a few other freebies under our publisher page as well. The Chronicles of Aeres Setting Handbook - Dueling Dragon Adventures | DriveThruRPG.com

Tired of waiting on Wizards to release a Dragonlance guide (or worried they won't get it right?) Disappointed that other settings fall short? Looking for more heroic, traditional fantasy in 5E with notes of Tolkien and Redwall, but coming up empty-handed? Aeres is for you! I get it though: worldbuilding is part of the fun of DMing for lots of folks. That's okay! You can take Aeres and mine it for new systems and ideas to incorporate into your own world! We're pretty sure there isn't another 5E setting on DriveThruRPG that offers more value for $10.

Accaris

Explorer
Publisher
Check out our interview on Dungeons & Discussions with the T-Shirted Historian. There's a book flipthrough with a lot of insights on our creative process for the setting.

Accaris

Explorer
Publisher

Remove ads