D&D 5E The Clean Sheet

pyrobane

Villager
First off, thanks for this amazing tool! My group has been using this quite a bit so I thought it only right I sign up and help you improve it.

I've been marveling at all the tool-tips so when creating a Fighter I noticed the tip says the saving throw proficiencies are Strength and Dexterity. Those are the primary abilities for a Fighter but Strength and Constitution are the actual saving throw proficiencies.

Hope that helps :) And thanks again!

RedW1dow

First Post
First off. Great Sheet! I've always wanted to make one but use Visual Basic coding instead of PDF.

I've run into 2 issues:
- The roll button does not seem to do anything.
- The experience box doesn't really add them. It just puts the 2 or more numbers together. e.g. 300 in one box and 200 in an other will show 200300 instead of 500.

Gretkatillor

First Post
First off, thanks for this amazing tool! My group has been using this quite a bit so I thought it only right I sign up and help you improve it.

I've been marveling at all the tool-tips so when creating a Fighter I noticed the tip says the saving throw proficiencies are Strength and Dexterity. Those are the primary abilities for a Fighter but Strength and Constitution are the actual saving throw proficiencies.

Hope that helps :) And thanks again!

Thanks! I've fixed the save proficiencies in v2.33 (barbarians had the same problem).

Gretkatillor

First Post
First off. Great Sheet! I've always wanted to make one but use Visual Basic coding instead of PDF.

I've run into 2 issues:
- The roll button does not seem to do anything.
- The experience box doesn't really add them. It just puts the 2 or more numbers together. e.g. 300 in one box and 200 in an other will show 200300 instead of 500.

You're welcome.

The xp box should work properly in v2.34. I couldn't replicate your problem with the roll button, however. When you press it, extra information should show up under your ability scores. Are you using Acrobat DC (desktop version)?

Silthen

First Post
I've noticed a bug with the total weight of my gear. When I exit the sheet and go back into it later, the weight somehow gets doubled. It fixes itself whenever I delete the weight of any piece of gear and re-type it, but if I close the sheet and open it later, it's doubled again. I'm using the latest version of Adobe DC.

Thanks!

Gretkatillor

First Post
Thanks again for your feedback. It should work properly in v2.35.

I've noticed a bug with the total weight of my gear. When I exit the sheet and go back into it later, the weight somehow gets doubled. It fixes itself whenever I delete the weight of any piece of gear and re-type it, but if I close the sheet and open it later, it's doubled again. I'm using the latest version of Adobe DC.

Thanks!

asorel

First Post
I'm noticing your auto spell-sorter is classifying Tenser's Floating Disk, Find Familiar, and Detect Magic as not being rituals in the latest version.

Remove ads