The Continuing Adventures of the Knights of the Silver Quill: Glacier Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Midnight said:

The evening continued to pass. Guests began to leave, thanking the married couple for a wonderful time. Jettok drank until he was terribly sick. Vek healed him of all poisons, restoring him to full sobriety. Jettok cried out with glee and ran to get another mug.

I love Jettok !!! Wish I'd had the cure poison spell as well on Sunday... :D

GO VEK !!! Lich already? Be glad Dartan's no longer a paladin, or you'd have to harm him !!!

Wee Jas

First Post
Be glad Dartan's no longer a paladin, or you'd have to harm him !!!

Nah, you get a save for Harm nowadays.. lol. I'd just cast anti-magic aura and cut him down with my sword. Let all my damage reduction soak up his swings :)

Erasmus didn't have a horse. Sir Vek's horse is named... Tsunami! (Whoa.)

The wedding was great! Rowen and Kyla were dancing so I asked Raflorn to dance with the bride... he agreed. So, Katya waltzed with a Lich on her wedding day! Who does that?!

Last edited:

Carnifex

First Post
Wee Jas said:
I'd just cast anti-magic aura and cut him down with my sword. Let all my damage reduction soak up his swings

Just a minor point - the bigger dragons have damage reduction anyway, so they can ignore the damage reduction of a lich with their attacks :p

Anyway, just a post from a long-term lurker to say - this story hour is great!

Urbanmech

Explorer
Damage Reduction is a Supernatural ability, so it is negated in an antimagic field. So don't try to take on Dartan and depend on your DR to protect you.

One question, has Dartan been taking fighter levels since he fell from grace or has he been progressing as a fallen paladin?

Great story Dr. Midnight and friends keep up the great work.

Dartan

First Post
Dartan has been taking fighter levels since he fell. So he's a 8 level (fallin) Paladin/6 level Fighter.....

Wee Jas

First Post
Actually my AC pales in comparison to Dartans. lol.

Yep, that is Dartans daddies armor.. Its not evil just misunderstood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases