The Coolest dice that are

Andor

First Post
Water patterns aside, the point remains that you could make damascus dice by the metric ton. There is a rather more limited supply of meteors, and most people who own one won't let you chop it up to make dice.

There are two, count 'em, two sets of these in the world.

And did this thread get hijacked or what?

madriel

First Post
Oh, this thread didn't get hijacked. A thread's hijacked when the first page has absolutely nothing to do with the remaining 5 or 6 pages of the thread.

I hijacked my own post because this is really just a

*BUMP*

Coik

First Post
Dice made out of meteors? Kewl beans. Sadly, I won't be able to get to Origins. We really should have more meteors crash into the earth so they can mass produce these things.

So Crystal Caste is making dice out of jade and star metal...

Now, if only they'd produce sets made out of orichalcum, moonsilver, and soulsteel! Then I could dream of one day completing an Exalted dice set...

Andor

First Post
Left-handed Hummingbird, I double checked with Crystal Caste and they are made to the same 12mm scale that the rest of the Drwarven Stones dice are. If you haven't seen them, they are small, but not tiny and still easy to read.

And I still say they're cooler than Damascus no matter how pretty it may be. :D They're from flipping space.

-Andor

Remove ads