The Coolest dice that are

Andor

First Post
Crystal Caste has made two sets of dice from Meteors. That's right, two full sets of sky metal polyhedrals. These are the coolest things I've ever seen.

Even cooler than that however is Michael Bowling, Owner of crystal caste. Mike is going to be raffling one of these sets off to an Origins convention attendee at this years show. The other set of dice will be on sale at the con.

For more information, and to see the dice, I just put up a section for them on the Origins web page. www.originsgames.com The link is right on the front page. Check 'em out.

-Andor

Last edited:

MythandLore

First Post
Thanks for fixing the link.
meteor10.jpg

Here's a link to the page that talks about them.
http://www.originsgames.net/events/index.cfm?action=sub&contentID=385&nodeID=361

I am a bit disapointed though.
They really doint look as good as the silver ones fron a while back.

I think someone should try and make damascus steel dice.
Now those would look really good.

Andor

First Post
I'm not sure about the size. I'd expect them to be the same size as the rest of the Dwarven Stones dice, but I'll get an exact size and put it up.

There is actually a lot of detail in the .tiff I have of these that gets lost when I convert if for web use, it's very sad.

Besides, it's not about how they look, it's about dice that are not originally from this planet. I fail to see how Damascus could be cooler. I can hop a plane to Damascus. :D

-Andor

Last edited:

KnowTheToe

First Post
Damascus steel is really cool, especially when you figure they just learned how it was made a few years ago. It was better steel than most modern equivelents and copies. Often copied, but never duplicated.

Remove ads