D&D 5E The crab that got away...

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
Over the next several sessions, the party should mysteriously lose their most valuable possessions.

They get a tip that there is a portal in the sea where, if brave or foolish enough, they will find the keeper of their treasure...

1599015304162.jpeg

Warforged DK

Explorer
This thing half crow, half crab?
I actually have a Tamatoa toy from the Disney Moana playset thing. It's about the size of a Huge creature. It'd be PERFECT for this!!!

On a side note- I've used the Te Kaa figure fro mthe same set as a greater fire elemental in games. And repurposed my kid's Skylanders toys as elementals too

R_J_K75

Legend
I actually have a Tamatoa toy from the Disney Moana playset thing. It's about the size of a Huge creature. It'd be PERFECT for this!!!

On a side note- I've used the Te Kaa figure fro mthe same set as a greater fire elemental in games. And repurposed my kid's Skylanders toys as elementals too

I had a DM grab one of his kids Duplo/Adventure People or Happy Meal Dragon toys years ago. As this thing was flying around attacking us hed move it around the battle mat and no one could take it seriously and just kept cracking up, even him. Pretty sure most of us died because we couldnt concentrate.

BookTenTiger

He / Him

I worked on Skylanders Giant's, and those toys are amazing for D&D!

Remove ads