• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Dark Mirashi Iso vs the Honorable Rrai-Kesh (Thanks Sollir!)

Sylf wonders why the dark one chooses to humiliate his honored opponent by simply letting him win...perhaps so his opponent would not be able to truely savor the victory? Anyhow, he plays his flute silently as a hummingbird flies around the tiger-man.

5 flags Mirashi, 1 flag Rrai-kesh.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Trying to block out the pain of the poisoned blade, Rrai assaults Mirashi as he charges forward with his sword!

The sword charges the ricefield; parts the pain of the fell dagger! *yen*

Sabaron

First Post
Mirashi pulls out a war fan and blasts the big cat back with it, while nimbly dodging his clumsy attack.

The fan blasts the island; flips underneath the roar of the spirit while it flies by the foray of the body!

Sylf perks up a bit as he watches the two fighters, "I can imagine a swordsman charging in the battlefield and slashing his opponent in two, but I fail to see a sorceress using a fan then bringing it down to cast a spell of blasting at her opponent to blow him to pieces, I mean, come on, who would think of that? Sylf gives a smile and he points in Rrai-kesh's direction as a bunny hops over to him.

5 flags Mirashi, 2 flags Rrai-kesh, 1 yen Rrai-kesh.

Last edited:

You probably already know this but Sabaron won't be able to post til Monday, being able to only access Yb! at work (I'm pretty sure at least), he mentioned 'seeya on Monday' or similar in the chatroom, so I wanted to give you a heads up and notification that he won't be disqualified.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Like standing on the edge of a ravine, Rrai knows that any misstep know will lead to his fall and defeat. He quicly spins into a fierce attack with his sword as he hopes to silence his foe and stop his speeding to victory!

The sword spins facing the ravine; silences the speed of the willow!

ooc: No problem. Thanks for the heads up anyway Sollir. We both agreed early that this match could take a while and neither of us would DQ the other unless it got REALLY long of a wait. :D

Phoenix8008

First Post
Also Sollir, I beleive Rrai should have gotten a Yen for that last round. At least I won't come away from this fight with nothing gained. ;)

Sabaron

First Post
Mirashi, confident of victory now, crouches and leaps over Rrai's head, executing a perfect flip. As he lands behind the tiger man, Rrai whirls to face him.

Mirashi smiles. then tosses a rose out into the audience, toward Shard. Taking advantage of the momentary distraction this causes, Mirashi hurls a dagger at the feline!

The rose petal leaps over the dungeon where it drops facing the fell dagger; removes the rising of the comet!

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads