• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The dark one??

SorvahrSpahr

First Post
I'm not sure, is there a Dark-Paladin class? I've been searching a few books with a friend and so far we got this options: Blackguard, Ravger, Master of Shrouds (I don't know the last one yet, gonna read it more carefully tonight)

So...is there a good class for all of us Dark ones out there?

smootrk

First Post
Heroes of Horror book also has some options (I think it is called Corrupt Avenger), but I think WotC shys away from a core base class that is 'anti paladin', but you can see in the Unearthed Arcana book for Paladin of Tyranny (LE) and the CE variant as well.

Non-fighting types prevail. Death Master (Dragon Compendium 1), Dread Necromancer (HoH), and I am sure there are others that I am not thinking of at this moment.

kenobi65

First Post
smootrk said:
but you can see in the Unearthed Arcana book for Paladin of Tyranny (LE) and the CE variant as well.

I think those are the closest to a pure "evil" interpretation of a paladin. Unearthed Arcana has a paladin variant for the other 3 "extreme" alignments (CG, LE, CE).

frankthedm

First Post
The True opposite of the code bound Divine Combative Paladin is a CE Arcanist without principles. SO what do you seek?

LE Guardian of Darkness
NE Spreader of Evil
CE Warrior of Chaos

Remove ads