2000AD The Day The Law Died

It's a big day for fans of all things Judge Dredd, for today is the day the law died!

Released today is the latest Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD adventure and sourcebook.

Mega-City One is being terrorised under the heel of the tyrannical Chief Judge Cal and only the implacable Judge Dredd seems willing to stand in his way. Framed for murder and derided as the worst type of criminal during Cal’s grab for ultimate power, Dredd is soon hailed as the only person capable of standing in the megalomaniac’s way.

As the Big Meg trembles under Cal’s terrifying grip, will you join the Judges conditioned into supporting him or stand with the small band of rebels dedicated to bringing his reign to an end?

The Day the Law Died provides an in-depth treatise on the Special Judicial Squad, the Justice Department’s stern internal affairs branch, additional species options such as troggies and Kleggs, several career choices for civilians, perps, and Judges, new equipment and vehicles, a full gazetteer covering the timeline of Cal’s reign and how best to survive it, plus a number of exciting scenarios, including a ride on the Helter Skelter. Set during Chief Judge Cal’s despotic reign over the Justice Department and Mega- City One, this supplement will offer some tough choices for players of the Judge Dredd & the World of 2000 AD roleplaying game.

Requires the Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD core rulebook.

Buy it here!

(Note that COVID means that if you purchase the softcover now, you will get the PDF immediately but the softcover won't ship until January).

John R White

Villager
Plenty of Kleggcentric stuff too! It's a great read - best yet (caveat: I do have a nostalgic soft spot for TDTLD from my halcyon days :)
If you are especially fond of Kleggs ,the newly released Judge Child supplement suggests a few ways of adding them into a campaign involving the quest for Krysler.

Black Dow

Explorer
Clock that mate - appreciate the heads up tho. Will defo use them, ultimately am hoping some surviving Klegg mercy who cross tooth and claw with my Judge group will turn up again to menace them :)

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases