D&D 5E The Dead Milkmen's D&D Adventure: Lost Tomb of the Bitchin' Chimera

The Dead Milkmen, an American punk rock band, are releasing a D&D adventure via Kickstarter. There's a character sheet available on DTRPG already. The adventure is by Andrew Ervin.

The Dead Milkmen, an American punk rock band, are releasing a D&D adventure via Kickstarter.

There's a character sheet available on DTRPG already. The adventure is by Andrew Ervin.

Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 7.41.15 PM.png

kettite

Explorer
I like this module, it's not like all the other modules, here in the trailer park. Oh, don't get me wrong, they're fine modules, good adventures, but do you think they know what the "We recognize that some of the legacy content available on this website, does not reflect the values of the Dungeon & Dragons franchise today. Some older content may reflect ethnic, racial and gender prejudice that were commonplace in American society at that time. These depictions were wrong then and are wrong today. This content is presented as it was originally created, because to do otherwise would be the same as claiming these prejudices never existed. Dungeons & Dragons teaches that diversity is a strength, and we strive to make our D&D products as welcoming and inclusive as possible. This part of our work will never end." are doing to the soil?

R_J_K75

Legend
Saw this last night and had to check and see if it was in fact the band and not some 3PP with the same name. Closest I ever came to punk was Suicidal Tendencies. I would've thought the Dead Milkmen would have long since fallen into the obscurity of Real Estate Salesman. Gas Station Attendant, and Garbage Man, guess I was wrong, who'd have thought?

Remove ads

Remove ads