D&D 5E The Dead Milkmen's D&D Adventure: Lost Tomb of the Bitchin' Chimera

The Dead Milkmen, an American punk rock band, are releasing a D&D adventure via Kickstarter. There's a character sheet available on DTRPG already. The adventure is by Andrew Ervin.

The Dead Milkmen, an American punk rock band, are releasing a D&D adventure via Kickstarter.

There's a character sheet available on DTRPG already. The adventure is by Andrew Ervin.

Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 7.41.15 PM.png

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Hey!

I do not like you giant bat
I do not like the swarms of rats
I do not like to like to kick down doors
I do not like the dragon roars
I do not like to cast false life
I hope the bard gets stabbed with a knife
I hope those bards can never breed
Cause that's one thing I do not need

I do not like the rule of cool
I hate that bard he's a total tool
You're wrong about the fighting class
I hope they kick your Bardic ....butt

I do not like Bards and their guitars
I'd rather Bards live on planet Mars
And die from lack of oxygen
Than breathe the air of fighting men

Hey!

Last edited:

Soroveth

Villager
I like this module, it's not like all the other modules, here in the trailer park. Oh, don't get me wrong, they're fine modules, good adventures, but do you think they know what the "We recognize that some of the legacy content available on this website, does not reflect the values of the Dungeon & Dragons franchise today. Some older content may reflect ethnic, racial and gender prejudice that were commonplace in American society at that time. These depictions were wrong then and are wrong today. This content is presented as it was originally created, because to do otherwise would be the same as claiming these prejudices never existed. Dungeons & Dragons teaches that diversity is a strength, and we strive to make our D&D products as welcoming and inclusive as possible. This part of our work will never end." are doing to the soil?

Des Moines, Iowa, perfect example.
Look at the soil around Des Moines, kettite. You can't build on it, you
can't grow anything in it. The government says it's due to poor farming.
But I know what's really going on, kettite.

Remove ads

Remove ads