• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Defenders of Tronus - The Birth of Heroes (Updated 2/28/04)

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Wee Jas said:
Current character?! Horacio is suggesting we run meat grinder campaigns! :D

It's only me who has A.D.D for his characters.. lol.
I said current character, yes, and I say it again... :D

But that's one of the joys of your stories, the fast changes in the cast. You can never know if your favorite cast member will die in tomorrow's update :D

Wee Jas

First Post
Lela said:
And when those dead characters will come back. ;)

It really is a comic book feel. :D

I was just making a comment similar to this the other day.

The DoT are sort of like the Avengers. Reyna and Azerot are the full timers and my characters are the card carring reserve members!

Vek really kept my attention span. If you notice his style changed a few times in the story hour. I could grow with him. It take a few tries for me to find a character I can really settle into.

Storm was on the right track before Arkyst/Xaltar cut him down mercilesly!

Azerot said, "Wahhhh.. Storm step in there or Cinder is going to get killed! wahhhh!" . ;p

Side note: Lets vote for Lela for Enworld judgeship!

Last edited:

Arkyst

First Post
Azerot is a Cleric of Kabod (The Master of the Elements). All of Kabod's followers are aligned into sub-orders. Azerot is part of the Order of Smoke (Air / Fire).

This paint-job isn't one of my best, but I do like the way that the shield came out.

azerot1.jpg
azerot2.jpg

Lela

First Post
Wee Jas said:
Side note: Lets vote for Lela for Enworld judgeship!
*Swells with Pride!*

Aw, that reminds me. I've a couple things to do. . .

There we go. Sig updated. Now, if I can just figure out that link to a single post thing. . .

Last edited:

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Arkyst said:
Azerot is a Cleric of Kabod (The Master of the Elements). All of Kabod's followers are aligned into sub-orders. Azerot is part of the Order of Smoke (Air / Fire).

This paint-job isn't one of my best, but I do like the way that the shield came out.

Superb mini. The shield is really fitting for an elemental cleric :)

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Wee Jas said:
Hey Azerot! They think your an elemental cleric. not a Cleric of Death :p
Hmmm, a cleric of death can have an elemental aspect, not?

I mean, he is called a Cleric of Kabod (The Master of the Elements), member of the Order of Smoke (Air / Fire). I see an elemental aspect there :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads