The Distinguished Citizens of Gladenrach

rangerjohn

Explorer
Guilt Puppy said:
Pharos:

Kantor shakes his head. "We've healed already.

On thinking it over, you believe you've heard his name mentioned before, but not in connection to anything specific -- High Sir is a term which refers to a certain class of Pelor's devoted (meta: paladins usually, though not exclusively) who tend toward adventuring and wandering heroism... Because they travel often and rarely bear a strong affiliation to any specific temple, their names typically circulate far throughout the wider church community.

"Ah High Sir Remy, he service will be missed. Now about this ghoul, where did you encounter him? Can't have it endangering others of Pelor's children."

OOC: GP, I asked a question in the OOC forum.

DarkMaster

First Post
Guilt Puppy said:
By reputation, certainly. Anything more is up to you guys.
R.U not wanting to miss an opportunity for action (they 've been rare lately in this city) and devored by curiosity approach the arena, even forgeting about his aversion for martial fighting (meta what low wisdom can lead you to ).
R.U being well known, not liked especially by the nobility, in the political arena knows very well the Black family. He doesn't know Jaros that much but already met him in city hall.

Casting prestigitation to create a rude tacky ring with a big rock.
R.U shouts "Ceola..." breathing like he has been running, " I think you droped a ring when you left, is that yours" Showing the ring from far (bluff 18), then he looked at Jaros pretending that he just saw him" Jaros.... What a nice coincidence!!!" (Bluff 18).

R.U also quickly look around to evaluate the number of people in the arena, could there be other allies of Ceola in the place?

Edit: Bluff skill is 20 against humans

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
DarkMaster said:
R.U not wanting to miss an opportunity for action (they 've been rare lately in this city) and devored by curiosity approach the arena, even forgeting about his aversion for martial fighting (meta what low wisdom can lead you to ).
R.U being well known, not liked especially by the nobility, in the political arena knows very well the Black family. He doesn't know Jaros that much but already met him in city hall.

Casting prestigitation to create a rude tacky ring with a big rock.
R.U shouts "Ceola..." breathing like he has been running, " I think you droped a ring when you left, is that yours" Showing the ring from far (bluff 18), then he looked at Jaros pretending that he just saw him" Jaros.... What a nice coincidence!!!" (Bluff 18).

R.U also quickly look around to evaluate the number of people in the arena, could there be other allies of Ceola in the place?

Edit: Bluff skill is 20 against humans

"Goodman, pardon my manners, we've traded blows but not names. I am Jaros Blak. Madam, a pleasure to meet you."

as RU bursts in.

"Ah, Retroullain is it not? Are these confederates of yours in, what did you call your group at the city hall? A 'citizen's association' I believe?"

Last edited:

Guilt Puppy

First Post
DarkMaster said:
"Ceola..." breathing like he has been running, " I think you droped a ring when you left, is that yours" Showing the ring from far (bluff 18),

"Oh, always," she says, jogging to grab the ring. "Aren't you just good news on a bad day?"

The half-ogre turns to have a proper greeting with Jaros, reaching out to shake your hand (and most of your forearm, too.)

"Name's Grieth. I fight."

The young woman turns to meet your introduction as well.

"I'm Ceola, if you haven't figured that out already... I apologize for just barging in, but I gotta keep track of the big guy, else he gets into trouble."

DarkMaster

First Post
Guilt Puppy said:
"Oh, always," she says, jogging to grab the ring. "Aren't you just good news on a bad day?"

The half-ogre turns to have a proper greeting with Jaros, reaching out to shake your hand (and most of your forearm, too.)

"Name's Grieth. I fight."

The young woman turns to meet your introduction as well.

"I'm Ceola, if you haven't figured that out already... I apologize for just barging in, but I gotta keep track of the big guy, else he gets into trouble."

R.U approach the half-ogre, Ignoring Jaros comment, not wanting to start an endless political arguements with a "blue blood tyran".

"Hi Grieth, my name is R.U, By what previlege do we get the visit of such a skilled warrior in our humble city" hoping that it will be easier to get information from him than Ceola.

Jemal

Adventurer
"Hi Grieth, my name is R.U, By what previlege do we get the visit of such a skilled warrior in our humble city" hoping that it will be easier to get information from him than Ceola.

Kurita raises an eye at the greeting. Skilled? perhaps, though he had been taken down rather quickly (Then again, that WAS Jaros' style).

Noticing how the grounds were getting crowded, Kurita silently waved for his students to disperse for a short while, and stepped forward to the group "Good day, Grieth.. and you as well, lady Ceola, Allow me to properly welcome you to my dojo." He bows slightly to each of them and then turns to R.U, and gives him a slight nod of recognition.

Last edited:

DarkMaster

First Post
Jemal said:
He bows slightly to each of them and then turns to R.U, and gives him a slight nod of recognition.

R.U pretending to be honored by the monk, smile back making a sign with the head, and then turns back to Grieth, pretending to be interested by his combat story "So my lord, tell me where did you learn to fight so well".

Guilt Puppy

First Post
The students at the dojo clear out at Kurita's command.

"Nice place, this," Grieth says, watching the young monks leave. "Maybe with my take I can retire 'n set up a place like this for my own."

Ceola chuckles. "You'd be bored before the walls were set," she says, turning to acknowledge Kurita's greeting.

"Thanks for the welcome, and thanks for keeping the big guy busy and out of trouble."

Grieth looks over to R.U., clearly flattered by the anarchist's words.

"Hi Grieth, my name is R.U, By what previlege do we get the visit of such a skilled warrior in our humble city"

"Just comin' off a job down in the mountains... Pretty banky one, too, I must say." He sighs, looking away. "Though not for free, ever..."

Remove ads