• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

the dragon wars

blackfeather

First Post
using 3.5 d&d rules and the rules of this site. yes we here at dragon wars use the dm's guide, players handbook, and the monmster manual. this is sort of a campaign, political and fighting mixed to gether.

the first post is read below. any questions? i think not!

blackfeather

First Post
the big citty

here we begin our game in the big citty.

the city or Troth is a quite one, not much goes on here. but in the darkness of the city. loate in the night a shadow creeps down the ally way to descuss with others, that await, his evil plans. the ally way is dark an not much can be seen. a few feet in front of himm is all he can see. the darkness is unuasaul. when he stops black cloacked figures with wispy white hear wiat for him about 5 feet. he cannot run, for he knows they see him and sence him.

"ahh Blathis, nice to see you, come closer. i suspect you have the information we need?"

he moves closer and stands in front of them and sais in a hissing voice..."why yessss i do have the informationssss the elfssss looksss for"

the dark cloaked figure looks at hiom then sais "where is it?"

"right here" the other man sais he pulls out a vile and a scroll and hands it to the cloak figure.
the cloacked figure takles it and exsamines it. "very nice..." he hands the man a pouch full of gold and sais "thanks for the work....."with out a nother word he dissapears in to the smaoke, so dose his other compannions.'

the thief opens the pouch and a smoke rises up and into his nostrals and moments later.......he is dead.

Remove ads