• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Dragon's Hoard Arcane Game: Ruins 2007

Raylis

First Post
Ksathra walks over to the last person in the cell. He bends down and, examining hsi face. He gives a sharp nod of his head and stands up, "He's a dwarf, probably the drink...I can smell it on his breath. Then again he is a dwarf I think they're born drunk."

He walks back to where he woke up audibly muttering "Goblins and Drink, Goblin's and drink I know I've heard this one before...two goblins walk into a bar...no..."

Ivellious

First Post
"A drow, an elf, a dwarf, and a tiefling walk into a bar....." Thamior whispers slightly with a slightly smile as he remebers a joke he once heard. He counties to watch the woman by the door as she checks it, and ask "By the way you're checking that door miss, I would have to guess you're an expert on getting out of here, or just like to look like you know what you're doing. Do you have any idea if you can open the door?"

Mista Collins

First Post
Taking her time examining the door to the cell, Julian sets to picking any locks it might have.

[sblock=ooc]If there is indeed a door or lock she takes 20 gives her a result of 36.

Are we just waiting for Tinner?[/sblock]

Rino

First Post
guys, please stop talking about goblins, that is the reason why I'm in here. me was ambushed while travelling after a small paus Roram adds Bu I'll make them pay for it

Raylis

First Post
Ksathra snaps his fingers "Two goblins are walking down the street when suddenly one falls over. His eyes are closed and he doesn't seem to be breathing. His friend runs to the temple and finds a cleric. 'Help! Help! My friend is dead, what can I do?' he yells. 'Calm down, I can help.' says the cleric, 'First let's make sure he's dead.' The goblin rushes out and comes back in a minute cleaning blood off his sword sword, 'Okay' he says, 'what's next?'"

The dwarf rolls over and opens one eye. "What kind of foolish Kender wannabe are you?" he grunts and sits up right. "Where am I and who are you?" He looks around and stares at the Xeph. Gentle shake of his head and stands upright now.

"I am Braidy Dotson. how in the 97th layer of the Abyss did I get here?"

Even as the dwarf has awoken, Julian pops the lock on the bars and can hear guards talking. They seem to be coming closer. The depth of their voice suggests a large person with at least two persons speaking.

Mista Collins

First Post
"Well I got the lock, but we have a group of people comin'. Probably guards." With that she leaves the door unlocked and walks towards on of the back walls and leans up against starting idle conversation with the Xeph as she waits to see if the guards come.

"Why do dwarves have such big nostrils?" Julian waits a moment and finishes with a smile. "Look at the size of their fingers!"

Raylis

First Post
Ksathra furrows his brows, "What's a Kender?" he looks at Julian and winks, "Why isn't it obvious? So they can drink and breathe at the same time!"

Remove ads