• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Dragon's Hoard Arcane Game: Ruins 2007

Raylis

First Post
Ksathra sighs shaking his head, "That was your cue to kill the thing once it started to run away and our lovely lady was out of harms way. he squirmes his face for a moment, "What was that anyway, and how can it talk

OOC: sorry for the delay, EN World stopped sending me update notifications for some odd reason...

THE DRAGON'S HOARD: THE RUINS

A clearing becomes visible where the threee standing towers rise. The fourth tower has fallen, broken at the very base, and amazingly remains intact even though it has created a "bridge" over the river.

Dozens of stone statues surround the cleared area that resembles a well kept garden. Flowered bushes and plants creat neat rows of color and fragance within the circle.

What do you do? If entering, which tower?

Raylis

First Post
Ksathra lets out a long whiste, "However you guys figured out the flag was here, did it indicate which tower?" The xeph's mind blind springs to life and its center turns orange before vanishing back in his hand.

OOC: Charging the Psychic Strike

Mista Collins

First Post
"That do be a very good question Ksathra." Julian says as she examines the surroundings for danger. "I do be hopin' for a much more systematic way of doin' this. Or we can just pick and choose and do be on our way."

Raylis

First Post
"You're basing your decision on the most disliked? Ksathra says, an amused expression on his face, "Works for me! he turns toward the falling tower and moves toward it, a spring in his step.

THE DRAGON'S HOARD: THE RUINS

"Hold it back I83BZ!" calls out SOB3

The barbarian construct tries its best to hold back the Umber Hulk but finds its sheer size too much.

RUMT , the team's repairer, Calls on the very rock to seize the creature. The creature breaks free of it. "Where is Tank?" It calls to the leader.

ICU, the team's smaller rogue, answers "When the line was cut by the goblins he fell further down the crevasse than ourselves. I believe he is on the next level down."

The elven commentator smirks. "The goblins got their revenge I see. I wonder how they got there so quickly?"

The succubus smirks. "AO willed it I guess."

DRAGON'S HOARD: THE RUINS

Packrat pulls out his wand of Fireball.

Pax prepares his spell for a Flaming Sphere.

Meepo assures himself that his potions of healing are ready then drinks his potion of Spider climb.

Carl wishes his ring of energy resistance was for acid as he grips his magical sword and shield.

Buzz sneaks around the PO'd Black Dragon waiting for an oppertunity to attack. He thinks about fame, fortune and females to comfort himself.

"Where are you? I know you remain! I smell your fear!" snarls the Dragon.

Suddenly it turns and breaths a thick black stream of acidic fliud at Carl. It sprays over his shield and himself and he howls in pain. Energy bolts strike the dragon then the fighters rush out and begin to attack from multiple sides, never staying still.

The dragon falls...... near the still body of Carl.

The globes watches on with no emotion or comment.

Remove ads