The Dravakor are here!

leegarv

First Post
Dravakor, the Heavy Metal Fantasy Roleplaying Game, has thundered onto the scene with its first two books, The Dravakor Campaign Primer, and the Abregar Race Book.

This Pathfinder Compatible campaign setting allows players to play as monsters who have broken free from the control of an evil emperor, and now they must face off against the very same hordes that they once led.

The Campaign Primer is a 32 page rundown on the world of Hausek, as well as new rules, and it's entirely FREE!! Your mortal brain cannot contain this much awesome!

The Abregar Race Book allows players to create and play one of the winged dravakor, the leaders of the emperor's legions. While specifically made for use with the Dravakor setting, you can insert them into any game world you like (with your GM's permission).

This series will include more Race Books, Nation Books, Adventures, a face-melting heavy metal soundtrack by Carl DeTroia, and more surprises!

These and future Dravakor goodies are available DriveThruRPG.com and RPGNow.com

PLAY IT LOUD!!!!

Tarek

Explorer
This sounds very familiar.. Oh! Now I remember. Is Lee Garvin the author, by any chance? Wait.. You ARE Lee!
For everyone else, I can safely say that if this is anything like what I remember from playtesting, it's a very imaginative take on the "Evil Emperor vs. Band of Rebel Heroes" story.

Last edited:

Remove ads