• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Dream Team

Thanee

First Post
Fusion

“Welcome, then. I'm called Fusion.” Fiona leaves it to the others to introduce themselves. “Apparantly, we are facing many problems here, currently. We just ran into some trouble here with three guys who were carriers for whole swarms of infernal wasp-like creatures.”

“So, did you check out the center of that strange weather phenomenon already?”

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Thanee said:
“So, did you check out the center of that strange weather phenomenon already?”

Noonan says, "No. We had to check here first, to see if we could get the system on-line again. Now I'm not sure what to do. Those men obviously need medical attention. There's enough room in the Stormjumper to transport them, but that'd leave checking the weather center up to you three. Can you get out there?"

Shayuri

First Post
Genesis nods.

"Storm's a bit rough, but we should be able to get out there. Anything else you can tell us about what's going on? What do flying monsters messing with the roofs of buildings have to do with...wasp-spitting weirdos guarding a lighthouse?"

She glances at the people on the ground.

"Be careful with them though. They may not be friendly when they wake up."

Gen also eyes the system that Noonan is talking about to see if she can estimate how hard it would be to fix.

(Craft Mechanics and Electronics both at +10...I guess I'll take 10 for a result of 20, just to diagnose the system and determine if I think I can repair it.)

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Tendril sits up to assume a more confident pose to not look as weak as she is right now.

"Yeah, we can get there, you'd better take them, if they're human and infected they need medical help, if they are not human... We don't need them behind us."

Thanee

First Post
Fusion

“Well, do we have the means to get out there, like a boat? I don't have one in my pocket, I'm afraid... though I could probably get one, would just take some time.”

Shayuri

First Post
"I've got a boat in my pocket," Genesis says. "Or as good as. Of course, I wouldn't be able to make much else while it was around...which could hurt if whatever out there wants to fight."

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC: *Bump* I see this hasn't really progressed all that far since I've been gone, so I'm gonna try to jump back in and see if we can keep it going. :)

IC:
Rumble shook his head as he looked around at the women, trying to hide his smile. A quartet of babes to travel with, eh? This was gonna be sweeeet. THen he glanced out at the storm and frowned. There was, of course, a little matter to deal with first. "Allright babe, if ya'll can get a boat, then I suggest doin it. I'll fly cover overhead 'n scout things out." He looks back to Noonan "And like she said, one way or 'tother, we gots ta get them guys outta here." He walks over and stacks all three guys on one arm, then carries them out to the stormjumper. "Well, you chicks gonna just stand around or we gonna go fight some badguys 'n save some lives?"

Remove ads