• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Dream Team

Shayuri

First Post
Genesis turns to face the door. The UV emitter on her shoulder swivels to keep shining on Tendril as she does. There's a hiss and a blur of waste energy, and a six-barrel minigun appears attached to the forearm of her armor. With an electric whirr, the barrels start spinning.

"Whoever's over there, identify yourselves," she warns. "I don't mean to start a fight, but if you're bringing one, I sure as hell mean to finish it."

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Hey! I'm back online! Comcast screwed my Internet service up, but everything is fixed now. I should have time to update the game later today after I get back from Mass and a few afternoon errands.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
OOC: Sorry for the 24 hour error in my post time. Picking up new mattresses and box springs took longer than a I thought it would.

Shayuri said:
Genesis turns to face the door. The UV emitter on her shoulder swivels to keep shining on Tendril as she does. There's a hiss and a blur of waste energy, and a six-barrel minigun appears attached to the forearm of her armor. With an electric whirr, the barrels start spinning.

"Whoever's over there, identify yourselves," she warns. "I don't mean to start a fight, but if you're bringing one, I sure as hell mean to finish it."

Two figures step into view. One is a heavy-set man in an outlandish costume. He appears rather unconcerned with Genesis's threat. The second is a woman wearing some sort of flight suit. She is youngish, obviously athletic, and bears a strange-looking sidearm on her right hip. The woman raises her hands.

"No need for a fight," she says. "I'm Captain Noonan. This is Rumble." Noonan quickly explains about the monsters in the city, about the experimental early warning system, and about the strange weather centered around a stationary point off-shore. "We came out here to see what was going on. Apparently, there's something rotten in the state of Denmark."

[sblock=Combat Block]Fusion: uninjured; 4 Hero Points
Genesis: initiative 20; 1 bruise/injury, -4 Dex; 3 Hero Points
Tendril: staggered; 2 Hero Points
Rumble: uninjured; 3 Hero Points*

* Temporarily on NPC status. May end up leaving the game.[/sblock]

Remove ads