• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

the druid who loves nature a little too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefgorbach

First Post
guessing the three trees were located randomly (hopefully within the SAME forest), thus the druid needed to not only enjoy the company of each tree within the same day ... but first locate said trees AND devise some way of reaching each within the alloted timespan ... which given the size of many elven forests could be a considerable challenge in its own right.

Nebten

First Post
Um... If he has to "be" with the trees each day, wouldn't he have released her a long time ago? And if not, why is he adventuring since he will have to be "with" the trees each day?

I may be missing something, but I don't get this.

I dunno about ya'll, but I would have to say this druid could only "be" with 3 maybe 4 trees on a good day. Each time, probably taking longer then the time before. Of course, his Con probably isn't the best so maybe once or twice a day with the need to give himself a day or 2 break inbetween. And no matter what anybody says, after "being" with trees for a couple days, the experience looses its luster.

Also, when was the last time you've been in a forest. That is a heck of a lot of trees. As for adventuring, a druid has got to eat to keep up his . . . strength.

I wonder if he uses lambskin . . .

Rakusia

First Post
okay. well originally his story was she was ina single tree places ina random place somewhere in the continent. he traveled a while looking for her before he came upon the party. he joined up to help out and so he could go into more remote places and have someone see him do it.

he only has to be with her tree once to break the curse. later turned into having to be with her three trees. one time each.

theyre not nessicerily in the same forest or even same general region. im kinda using this to get them to travel to other places and ive even used his sorceror rival in the story lol love the open ended back stories that open up all kinds of conflict

Aplixis

First Post
having sex with trees, ok ya its druid I'm sure that's what they do any way but...

he also has to have sex with a tree once a day while at least one person being capable of seeing the act

but some one has to watch? *shudder*

p.s. found relevant pic

superstar4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads