The Dungeons and Dragons film: Calls for shameless fan service

R_J_K75

Legend
Only those who know an alignment language can understand it, however, that doesn't mean that revealing yourself to be True Neutral is going to be overlooked by the True Neutrals around you.

When it comes to the others Druidic isn't likely to be used outside of religious ceremonies, or meetings of the clergy. Thieves Cant, by its very nature, is a set of clandestine codes, gestures, and even urban tagging that is used to communicate things that you don't want to be known by the general public. I see those as being very different from walking up to someone and saying, "Wasn't that slaughter last night wonderful?" in Chaotic Evil.
I see all 3 as secret languages, but that's just my opinion. In any event this probably isn't the thread to discuss the mechanics or interpretations of such.

Niafel

Explorer
(My dream would be for a D&D movie organized as if it were a heist movie rather than a high fantasy movie. Oceans 11 crossed with the Temple of Elemental Evil. Probably too much to ask for, but one can hope...)

THIS.

And/or maybe a bit of Indiana Jones flair.

Fifinjir

Explorer
A mad oracle says things like “our fates are decided by the roll or dice!” or “our lives are but a game to the gods.”

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
The characters meet a shadowy figure in the corner of an Inn in a small town
A barbarian named Bobby
a retired guard who took an arrow to the knee

Remove ads