The Dying Skyseer - release date?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Awesome! Anyone know how long it generally takes for RPGNow to have the softcover version available? I see they only have it as a PDF so far.

As far as I can tell, 4d10 days. It's been as quick as 4 days before; it's taken 40 before. Nobody knows why!

Goldkatana

First Post
4e, pg 8 "The late spring morning is warm and muggy"
It is VERY late spring, as the date given on the previous paragraph announces it's the first day of summer.

;)

Calendars in fantasy settings have to include a lot of wiggle room for people spontaneously altering the seasons or teleporting the sun through time. Stuff like that.

D'oh. *puts it on the list of 'stuff to fix if we ever do a hardcover'*

Ajar

Explorer
Sweet! I have plenty of time to peruse it in time for next week's session.

I already have one quick question, RangerWickett: Does the Cloudwood Switchback encounter have any plot links to the rest of the adventure, or is it just there to give the area a dangerous feel?

It's intended to establish the feel of the Cloudwood, give the PCs a potential ally or enemy in that region, and make the party aware of the gang-vs-gang conflict, so they understand the context of what the Family is up to.

Ajar

Explorer
Cool, thanks. That's really helpful for me. :)

I think it's awesome that we can interact with you guys here and get this kind of info so quickly. It's a huge boon. Thanks a lot for being so available!

Falkus

Explorer
I've finished reading through it; and while I'm running it on Pathfinder, I'm glad to get a chance to read the story flow beforehand; since that's more important to me in running a session than the stats.

My summary: Very well written! I can't wait for the Pathfinder version; and I certainly can't wait for the chance to run this for my group!

Falkus

Explorer
Say, is there an ETA on the Pathfinder version? I really want to start my prep-work for my group's first session of Skyseer :D

Remove ads