• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Dying Skyseer - release date?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Awesome! Anyone know how long it generally takes for RPGNow to have the softcover version available? I see they only have it as a PDF so far.

As far as I can tell, 4d10 days. It's been as quick as 4 days before; it's taken 40 before. Nobody knows why!

Goldkatana

First Post
4e, pg 8 "The late spring morning is warm and muggy"
It is VERY late spring, as the date given on the previous paragraph announces it's the first day of summer.

;)

Calendars in fantasy settings have to include a lot of wiggle room for people spontaneously altering the seasons or teleporting the sun through time. Stuff like that.

D'oh. *puts it on the list of 'stuff to fix if we ever do a hardcover'*

Ajar

Explorer
Sweet! I have plenty of time to peruse it in time for next week's session.

I already have one quick question, RangerWickett: Does the Cloudwood Switchback encounter have any plot links to the rest of the adventure, or is it just there to give the area a dangerous feel?

It's intended to establish the feel of the Cloudwood, give the PCs a potential ally or enemy in that region, and make the party aware of the gang-vs-gang conflict, so they understand the context of what the Family is up to.

Ajar

Explorer
Cool, thanks. That's really helpful for me. :)

I think it's awesome that we can interact with you guys here and get this kind of info so quickly. It's a huge boon. Thanks a lot for being so available!

Falkus

Explorer
I've finished reading through it; and while I'm running it on Pathfinder, I'm glad to get a chance to read the story flow beforehand; since that's more important to me in running a session than the stats.

My summary: Very well written! I can't wait for the Pathfinder version; and I certainly can't wait for the chance to run this for my group!

Falkus

Explorer
Say, is there an ETA on the Pathfinder version? I really want to start my prep-work for my group's first session of Skyseer :D

Remove ads