The Emerging Shadow (RECRUITING)

Wyrmslayer

First Post
Lately, Port Llast once again suffer goblins' incursion again. However, rumours start to spread that these goblins are smarter, sneakier and for the first time in Port Llast's history, the town's citizens are suffering more casualties than the little 'nuisances'. Without extra soldiers to form a strike force and unable to spare the veteran troops that are guarding the town against other threats, First Captain Haeromos Dothwintyl had to rely on outside help. This is what you have heard when you are asked to go to Port Llast. For you are one of the outside help. Can you do it?

This game is based on Toril, the FR world. I expect players to able to post once every 24 hours. Oh yeah, there some slight differences in my game. Please read the game information carefully.

Wyrmslayer

First Post
Game information
- Start at 4th lvl
- Point buy is at 25, don't forget the 4th lvl ability boost
- use standard starting money for 4th level
- use action points as in Eberron
- no starting bonus regional gear, but still can choose regional feat
- hp is max at 1st, after that, at every other level it goes like this
d4.......3
d6.......4
d8.......5
d10.....6
d12.....7
plus con modifier
- Sorry, but I roll the dice ;).
- Psionics are ok in my book.
- use materials are from SRD and the core books (for ease purpose), other materials such as from other DnD supplements need DM's approval first.

Elrik_DarkFury

First Post
Hello.
I am interested, but i haven't played in another game by post (althought i am an experienced dm and player).
If this is no problem for you,then i would be glad to participate!
Maybe a human (NG) Warlock would be ok?

Wyrmslayer

First Post
Warlock?
Hmmm...., sorry,Elrik_DarkFury, but can't do. I reserving this class for the evil dudes;). Damn a spoiler.
Also, I don't own the CA book and have to borrow my friends' one when I want to use it.

sword-dancer
Most information about the action points system I going to use is right here
http://www.wizards.com/rpga/downloads/DnD_Camp_MoH_CS.zip
It just doesn't tell about that you also can use action points to retain the spell your just cast.
Or the action point feats.

derbacher

Explorer
Well, I finally find a game that is in the starting stage and I have to pull out before I even get the character up! Roof just (literally) fell in! I don't think I'll have time between work and construction. Good Luck!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases