Release The Emporium of Everyday Equipment - Expanded options for non-magical items

I've always been a little disappointed with the lack of options for non-magical gear in 5e that isn't just "choose your damage dice and flavour of piercing/bludgeoning/slashing damage". The same goes for shields just being a flat +2 AC no matter what it is. So I've put together a short supplement of new options for mundane equipment that allow players to take some creative approaches to combat, social encounters, and puzzles.

This supplement includes things like shields that you can use as an off-hand weapon in exchange for an AC penalty, to shield yourself AND another party member, or to use as portable cover. It includes weapons that trade a lower damage dice in exchange for strategic options like throwing an enemy prone, or being easily concealed in social situations.

It's just release, for sale at $1 and I've assigned a portion of the royalties to be donated to the NAACP Legal Defense and Education fund so that any sales also go to support a good cause. If you're interested, check it out here: The Emporium of Everyday Equipment - Dungeon Masters Guild | Dungeon Masters Guild.

Remove ads