The Enemy Within

FourMonos

First Post
Garold can't help but smile after the exchange. He talks quietly to Alain, "I am impressed with your persuasive abilities friend. Your clothes and your mannerisms would indicate you are not from here. My name is Garold, and yours is?"

Garold removes two crowns and places them on the table for the coachmen.

Walking Dad

First Post
Gorim Grimmson

"Good, two crowns. Now I have to decide if I drink less and buy a room or drink so much I don't care where I sleep... hard decisions."
Gorim says, looking at his brother.

[sblock=OOC]

Found a nice image and added it to my sheet in the RG

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Gorim Grimmson
Perception: 12 Insight: 12 Low-light Vision
AC 17 Fortitude 16 Reflex 11 Will 12
Initiative: +1
Hit Points: 31 / 31 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist:
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:7 Surges per day: 12 / 12
At-Will Powers: Brash Strike, Cleave
Encounter Powers: Dwarven Resilience, Hack and Hew
Daily Powers: Driving Attack

Condition:

[/sblock]

[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
"Did I hear you say you wanted a room?" says the landlord, hurrying over to the two dwarves. "I've got a couple of rooms left available, 30 shillings per person per night and they'll sleep two comfortably. Or if you want, there's the dorm, just 3 shillings for a bed, 2 shillings for the floor." He smiles broadly.

[sblock=Hans]
Hans notices that the foppish-looking man at the bar keeps surreptitiously glancing at the newcomers.
[/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
"Two crowns would be just fine..." The young man nods, passing the coins over with a smile. "I knew we could find a reasonable proposition for everyone..." As the other man introduced himself, Alain smiled and extended his hand, a customary measure he understood for introductions amongst those not of the nobles. "Alain. Mother always said I had a strong personality... father just couldn't see it." He added with a smile, looking about. He hadn't too much to do at the moment, besides perhaps partake in some ale. He waved down one of the barkeeps once they had a moment to order one of their higher quality drinks, though he had no idea what specifically he was seeking in beverage.

FourMonos

First Post
"Everyone here is heading to Altdorf? Curious. May I ask what is your business?"

[sblock=ooc] I am working under the assumption we are all new acquaintences and getting to know each other, right? [/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Gorim Grimmson

"Did I hear you say you wanted a room?" says the landlord, hurrying over to the two dwarves. "I've got a couple of rooms left available, 30 shillings per person per night and they'll sleep two comfortably. Or if you want, there's the dorm, just 3 shillings for a bed, 2 shillings for the floor." He smiles broadly.

"Let my brother decide."
Gorim says, before speaking to the other dwarf: "Don't know about you, but I have not much money to spare."

"Everyone here is heading to Altdorf? Curious. May I ask what is your business?"

"Aye,m I'm going to teach a human some respect for the dawi!"

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Gorim Grimmson
Resist:
Healing Surge:7 Surges per day: 12 / 12
At-Will Powers: Brash Strike, Cleave
Encounter Powers: Dwarven Resilience, Hack and Hew
Daily Powers: Driving Attack

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
The foppish man saunters over to the group gathering around the coachmen.

"Bon soir, gentlemen," he says with a slight bow. "Ze wezzair, she is going to take a turn for ze worst, no? Ah was wondering if you would care for a game of cards to pass ze time?"

[sblock=Alain]
His accent is of Parravon in southern Bretonnia. You don't have to do the same phoney French!
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
To those of who are not native English speakers, let me know if you need a translation of the phonetic French at any time!
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Philippe Descartes.jpg
    Philippe Descartes.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
Hans Glieben takes special care to keep an eye on the foppish gentleman who caught his eye in the bar. Hans has seen his share of these buffoons and knows that the vast majority of them are pickpockets and con-men.

Walking Dad

First Post
Gorim Grimmson

Gorim ignores the foppish man. Typical human. Not even able to master their own language! he thinks.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Gorim Grimmson
Resist: