The ENnies Voting Booth Is Live!

It's finally time to vote for your choices in this year's Gen Con EN World RPG Awards! 23 categories of products, 13 judge nominees for 2016, and over 100 publishers nominated for Fan's Choice For Best Publisher. So head on over to the voting booth and cast your ballots. The winners will be announced at the ENnies ceremony at Gen Con on Friday, 31st July. Good luck to all the nominees!

Click on the logo below to jump straight to the voting booth!
ENnies_Logo.jpg

Note that the Best Electronic Book category has only 4 nominees, rather than 5. This is because one of the nominees decided not to enter that category.

The Gen Con EN World RPG Awards (the “ENnies”) are an annual fan-based celebration of excellence in tabletop roleplaying gaming. The ENnies give game designers, writers and artists the recognition they deserve. It is a peoples’ choice award, and the final winners are voted upon online by the gaming public.

Before voting, please take the time to familiarize yourself with the products and judges. Clicking on a product's title will take you to its publisher's websites, allowing you to learn more about that product.

For most categories, you have five choices (with the the exceptions being 10 each for Fans' Choice for Best Publisher and Product of the Year). When you vote for products or judges, rank them by selecting 1 for your first choice, 2 for your second choice, and so on. You do not have to, and are not expected to, place votes in every category!

If you don't like a product, don't vote for it. You cannot hurt a product's chances of winning by ranking it poorly. To the contrary, you'll help it out if the race goes down to the wire. This system is called an Instant Runoff Election.

For our Judges, we use a Single Transferrable Vote Election.

In the end, we at the ENnies subscribe to the democratic principle of "one person, one vote." We ask that you not vote more than once (this includes voting on different devices (computers, smartphones, etc.)) and that you not ask others to do the same in order to "stuff the ballot box." As such, you will not be able to change your vote once you've submitted your selection.

TRDG

Explorer
Voted and they all worked, some of then were kind of WTF?? D&D 5th heavy, fine as its their first year but kinda lacking in Pathfinder options me thinks......

Tom

Zil

Explorer
Voted and they all worked, some of then were kind of WTF?? D&D 5th heavy, fine as its their first year but kinda lacking in Pathfinder options me thinks......

Tom

I normally make the effort to vote for the ENnies, but this year I'm just not feeling it. Some of the choices the judges made seem a bit wonky in my mind. To each his own, I guess. We can't all have the same tastes.

That said, I'll probably still vote. Glad to hear confirmation that the voting process is working now.

TRDG

Explorer
No prob, most of the gamers I hang with online as well as in the real life would have never even heard of many of the selections let alone be interested in them or even consider them the top picks of the year (even if they did!!), LOL . Diversity can be nice but one should have some more main line selection of that is actually being played by a LOT of gamers in a specific year in general...........

just a further thought from a fellow gamer, so go out and VOTE people, and if you don't like the selections SOUND off, that's what forums here are or, right?? :)

Tom

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Diversity can be nice but one should have some more main line selection of that is actually being played by a LOT of gamers in a specific year in general...........

The nominations have absolutely nothing to do with how many people are playing a game.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases