log in or register to remove this ad

 

The Fall of Plaguestone

gargoyleking

Adventurer
The group had come together some time ago but nobody seemed to know exactly where Galahad had gotten off to. Tamli recalled that he'd taken her key to Bort's wagon and after a few hours had returned it saying he'd discovered something that might be useful and was off to find the sherrif. By the time they caught up to him he was halfway up the hill on his way to the Mayor's manor.
 

log in or register to remove this ad

Hiromi was happy to be hiking up the road to the Mayor's Manor, even at the brisk pace they had set in order to catch up to Galahad. She had felt out of her depth with the investigation, having run into dead-end after dead-end. She wondered if she was cut out for this kind of thing. Her mother's derisive words when she had decided to pursue the life of a Pathfinder still stung and she worried she was nothing more than a pretty dancer - a flower to be admired but with little value. She kicked a stone, frowned, and decided that she would yet prove her worth.
 

Kaodi

Adventurer
Seeing the young woman's expression as she kicks the stone Silvi hops up to beside Hiromi and asks, "Hey, are you doing okay?"
 

Silvi looks towards Lavinia and gives a slight shrug of her shoulders. "Well, I guess we can round up our other travelling companions and check out this farmhouse," the gnome says. "You, sir, um, how about you head back to the Feedmill and stay there until we get this cleared up? I bet it would be safer there with the locals to watch your back than out here in the open."
"Agreed, let's see what this farmhouse yields in terms of clues." She paused. "But perhaps don't eat anything sweet beforehand."
 

Hiromi smiled at Silvi and said, "Ah, I am just frustrated that our investigations have not resulted in any strong leads. I hope this farmhouse proves eventful!"
 

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Etran’s Folly (Plaguestone)
Summer/Day 2/1620
Weather: 10 degrees cooler than normal (warm), no wind, light rain
Round 0

The others manage to find Galahad as he is heading up the road toward the mayor’s manor. Sir Lawren Krent trails behind them, muttering to himself, drinking from a flask, and jumping at shadows.

OOC: Are you continuing on to the mayor, or going to check out the farmhouse Krent was telling you about? Or maybe try for Amora again?


Find the killer
  • Question Amora
  • Question Phinick
    • Find Phinick
  • Question Trin
  • Check out Bort’s ledgers

Help Delma out with her father, the mayor

Action:
Action:
Action:


Initiative
Trevor
Jewel
Silvi
Lavinia
Galahad
Varen
Hiromi

Silvi AC 13 HP 19/19
Trevor AC 18 HP 20/20
Galahad AC 18 HP 15/15
Hiromi AC 17 HP 17/17
Varen AC 18 HP 20/20
Lavina AC 19 HP 19/19
Jewel AC 16 HP 19/19

Party XP: 150
 

gargoyleking

Adventurer
At the sound of voices calling his name from behind, Galahad turned around to see who was following him. Realizing that the entire group had assembled and were being followed along by what was only too obviously a drunkard he guessed that they'd discovered something.

"Ahh, you all must've discovered something! I have as well and am on my way to the mayors in hopes of figuring more out. Would you all like to join me? The information we find might be useful for dealing with what we find."

I'd like to hit up the mayors just in case the info we might find is important, but if the others want to get to the mansion Galahad will go with them.
 

Kaodi

Adventurer
"This, um, gentleman has an issue that seems a bit more pressing I think," pipes up Silvi. "He believes some people sent to accost him have set up in a local farmhouse and we were going to quickly go over and check it out. And if nothing turns up I see no reason for us not to join you in checking out this big fancy house!"
 

gargoyleking

Adventurer
"It's just the Mayors manor. I'm just going here to ask to see the town records. It seems the Sheriff is not particularly useful when it comes to much more than breaking up barr fights. If we can figure out who this "H" is in Bort's ledgers we may be able to discern what 'reagents' they needed from him, and if they killed him, why."
 

"It might take some time to search the records and the farmhouse may be a bit more time sensitive. If we're voting, I vote we proceed to the farmhouse; the records will keep, won't they?"
 

Kaodi

Adventurer
Silvi reaches up and grabs the hand of Galahad, giving him a playful tug in the direction the farmhouse lay, and with about as much force as one could expect from a child. "Come on, Galahad, we can go through the records together later!" she says, eyes sparkling and a smile on her face. "Adventure lies this way!"
 


gargoyleking

Adventurer
Having his hand tugged on and everyone else seemingly set on their plan, Galahad relebted with a sigh and a quick check and adjustment of his equipment.

"Alright then, let's go."
 

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Etran’s Folly (Plaguestone)
Summer/Day 2/1630
Weather: 10 degrees cooler than normal (warm), no wind, light rain
Round 0

With a fine rain still falling, making everything glisten and the road a bit muddy, the party follows Sir Lawren Krent to a dilapidated farmhouse outside of town. The place has definitely seen better days, the straw roof sagging and barely enough to keep off the elements.

“This is where I was staying, Talmore. Where they found me,” the drunken man said. His eyes darted around, as if trying to find his hidden nightmares.

Find the killer
  • Question Amora
  • Question Phinick
    • Find Phinick
  • Question Trin
  • Check out Bort’s ledgers

Help Delma out with her father, the mayor

Action:
Action:
Action:


Initiative
Trevor
Jewel
Silvi
Lavinia
Galahad
Varen
Hiromi

Silvi AC 13 HP 19/19
Trevor AC 18 HP 20/20
Galahad AC 18 HP 15/15
Hiromi AC 17 HP 17/17
Varen AC 18 HP 20/20
Lavina AC 19 HP 19/19
Jewel AC 16 HP 19/19

Party XP: 150
 

gargoyleking

Adventurer
"They who?"

Galahad spoke in a near whisper, drawing his sling and loading a bullet as they moved closer. He began to focus on their surroundings, hoping to avoid being ambushed by whoever was threatening this poor man.
 

Kaodi

Adventurer
"You know, 'they'," replies Silvi in a similarly subdued voice as she pulls her small wooden shield off her back and straps it to her arm. Looking at the farmhouse she has doubts about what sort of threat may await them inside but she says a small prayer to Desna as she attempts to sense for the presence of magic.
 

Seeing the others readying for potential threat, Hiromi drew her sword with one hand and a dagger with the other and rolled her shoulders.
 


Mythological Figures & Maleficent Monsters

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top