• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Fall of Plaguestone

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Etran’s Folly (Plaguestone)
Evening
Round 0

Rolf shrugged. “Unless I can find out just what happened, that’s the way it’s got to be,” he told Galahad. “No one leaves Etran’s Folly until the magistrate straightens this out, or I find out what happened.”

Action:
Action:
Action:

Initiative
Trevor
Jewel
Silvi
Lavinia
Galahad
Varen
Hiromi

Silvi AC 13 HP 12/19
Trevor AC 18 HP 20/20
Galahad AC 18 HP 15/15
Hiromi AC 17 HP 17/17 Fatigue 1
Varen AC 18 HP 20/20
Lavina AC 19 HP 19/19 Fatigue 1
Jewel AC 16 HP 19/19

Drunken Farmer (Trevor) AC 13 HP 13/13

Party XP: 80

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Without the caravan's boss, there was no work, and Hiromi had nowhere to go. This wouldn't be the best place to resume her dancing career and Hiromi was hoping to avoid that anyway. She wanted to adventure - perhaps even join the Pathfinder Society, but so far everything was going wrong for her.

CharlotteOz

Explorer
"Hmmmf. To accuse a halfling of poisoning someone via their food..."

Lavina centers herself, and turns to the others. "The only way we'll get out of here any time soon is if we right the real killer. Are we agreed, and if so, where shall we start? I know a thing or two about herbs and spices, so I could look into where such a poison would be mixed."

gargoyleking

Adventurer
"If we are to find the killer for you then, I suppose we should get started."

Galahad stared levelly at the Sheriff before turning and nodding to Hiromi. "I'll go with you."

Kaodi

Hero
"I suppose I have never helped solve a murder before," nods Silvi, a thoughtful expression suddenly coming over her face. "I am not sure what I bring to the table though, other than maybe a keen eye and a sense for for the extraordinary."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Evening
Round 0

Rolth shrugged. “I won’t say no to help,” he said. “But there ain’t been an apothecary in town since the plague killed the last one.” He left them to their talk and went to confer with Delma about storing Bort’s body in the cool cellar beneath the Feed Mill.

Tamli, from the caravan, spoke up.

“Bort was more than just a merchant, more than just the boss. He was my friend. We won’t leave here until we’ve found out who did this. Rolth’s a fool, but I’d be an even greater fool if I thought I could get to the bottom of this. Fixing wagons and moving goods, that’s my job. But you,” she said, pointing at the party, “you might be able to figure out who killed Bort and get justice for him.” She held back tears as she said, “For all of us, thank you for your help uncovering who did this?” She sniffed. “We’ll have some elven wine and a fire out by the wagons tonight to remember him. You need anything from us, access to Bort’s ledgers, whatever, it’s yours.”

It was late now, and dark, and the Feedmill was empty now, everyone having cleared out and closed up after the excitement.

Action:
Action:
Action:

Initiative
Trevor
Jewel
Silvi
Lavinia
Galahad
Varen
Hiromi

Silvi AC 13 HP 12/19
Trevor AC 18 HP 20/20
Galahad AC 18 HP 15/15
Hiromi AC 17 HP 17/17 Fatigue 1
Varen AC 18 HP 20/20
Lavina AC 19 HP 19/19 Fatigue 1
Jewel AC 16 HP 19/19

Drunken Farmer (Trevor) AC 13 HP 13/13

Party XP: 80

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Evening
Round 0

“Thank you,” Tamli told Silvi, returning the gnome’s hug.

Most of the residents of Etran’s Folly seemed to have drifted off to their own homes now that it was getting late. The caravan members set up a fire and passed around bottles of elven wine, sharing stories of Bort and his wild tales before drifting off to their beds a couple hours before sunrise.

How do you want to go about investigating Bort’s death?

Action:
Action:
Action:

Initiative
Trevor
Jewel
Silvi
Lavinia
Galahad
Varen
Hiromi

Silvi AC 13 HP 12/19