The Fall of Plaguestone

Kaodi

Hero
"Just be sure to wake her before the magic runs its course," Silvi says to Pari. "She will need the time to think while the dream is still fresh in her mind."

Once they leave and Galahad has rejoined the group she asks, "Were you able to find anything?"

FitzTheRuke

Legend
As they were walking back, a sudden thought struck Hiromi and she asked, "Has anyone had a chance to look at Bort's ledgers? He must have kept a record of his business dealings. Perhaps he owed money, or somehow crossed the wrong sort of people?"

gargoyleking

Adventurer
"Perhaps, I could try taking a look at them as soon as we get back. Alas, we have another problem though. The herbs we hoped to collect have been claimed by a bear. I'm loath to displace it when we could likely find more if we ranged just a bit farther out."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Etran’s Folly (Plaguestone)
Summer/Day 2/0955
Weather: 10 degrees cooler than normal (warm), no wind, light rain
Round 0

Silvi knows that the village of Etran’s Folly isn’t that big, and much of it is farms spread far afield from the village. There is room for a bear or two to avoid people, and the rosemary bushes Galahad described aren’t near any farms or the village.

Edra told you where a large patch of rosemary was (with the bear). You don’t know if there are other places or not. You could look around, but it might take a while.

Find the killer
  • Question Amora
  • Question Phinick
    • Find Phinick
  • Question Trin
  • Check out Bort’s ledgers

Help Delma out with her father
Gather rosemary for Edra

Action:
Action:
Action:

Initiative
Trevor
Jewel
Silvi
Lavinia
Galahad
Varen
Hiromi

Silvi AC 13 HP 12/19
Trevor AC 18 HP 20/20
Galahad AC 18 HP 15/15
Hiromi AC 17 HP 17/17
Varen AC 18 HP 20/20
Lavina AC 19 HP 19/19
Jewel AC 16 HP 19/19

Party XP: 80

Kaodi

Hero
"I understand not wanting to displace the bear," Silvi says, "...but the horses need that ointment too! Maybe if we all go together between us we can keep it calm long enough to gather the rosemary. Or if it comes to we can maybe just knock it out. I do not want to hurt it too badly!"

CharlotteOz

Explorer
"I'm skilled in nonlethal combat; all the ways to disable a foe without killing them." The halfling cracked her knuckles. "So if it comes down to it, I'll do what I can. But let's save that for a last resort; perhaps with all of us together it'll be frightened and head off?"

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Etran’s Folly (Plaguestone)
Summer/Day 2/1000
Weather: 10 degrees cooler than normal (warm), no wind, light rain
Round 0

The patch of rosemary bushes wasn’t too far away from the farm. As Galahad had said, a bear had made a little nest in the middle of the patch. It seemed to be asleep right now, its snores rumbling lightly in the air.

Find the killer
  • Question Amora
  • Question Phinick
    • Find Phinick
  • Question Trin
  • Check out Bort’s ledgers

Help Delma out with her father
Gather rosemary for Edra

Action:
Action:
Action:

Initiative