The Fall of Plaguestone

Pak brandishes his weapon and it is enveloped in a shimmering light. As Pak calls on his mystery his muscles grow larger and a battle fervor gleams in his eyes. Pak rushes Hallod jumping the rope trigger and swinging his katana at the man. His strike hits but prevents him from getting his shield in position to protect him from any counter attack.

OOC: Action 1: Using a focus to cast Weapon Surge on my katana. This gives it a +1 to attack and an additional die of damage on my next strike.
Action 2: Move up to Hallod. I was going to use my second Perception from last turn as I did not have the movement to pass over the trap. If you want me to re roll the perception let me know.
Action 3: Strike on Hallod: 1d20+6 24 2d6+2 13

I did not raise my shield so I have a 16 AC next round. I also am now under my minor curse affect. This gives me a -2 to AC and saves if I do not make a strike on my turn.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Realizing that Hallod will not sway to logic, Mortimer decides that violence is the only way this can end. Now aware that there are trip wires, the barrister looks carefully before moving from cover to cover, hoping to reach their opponent without being noticed.

OOC: Action 1: Check for traps. 1D20+6 = [13]+6 = 19
Action 2: Move to next cover, using Stealth. 1D20+6 = [10]+6 = 16
Action 3: Check for more traps. 1D20+6 = [8]+6 = 14

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Etran’s Folly (Plaguestone)/Hallod’s home
Summer/Day 3/1045
Weather: Normal for the season (hot), light wind, heavy rain
Round 3

Hallod winced as Silvi assaulted his mind with magic, and grunted in pain. It distracted him enough for Hiromi to put two out of three arrows into him. And Pak rushed up the berm to Hallod’s side, slashing at the big man with his katana, putting a significant cut into the man as Mortimer moved in closer to cover.

Hallod growled and turned on Pakuten. His kukri slashed over Pakuten’s armor (8 slashing damage), knocking the kenku off balance. Hallod followed it up with a heavy fist to the kidney (9 nonlethal bludgeoning+2 precision damage), sending Pak to the ground to join Grimsby in unconsciousness.

“Who’s next?” Hallod growled, staring at Mortimer, Silvi, and Hiromi as he licked Pakuten’s blood from his kukri with grinned maliciously, even as he attempted to stay steady on his feet.

ROUND 3 PLAYERS ARE UP!

Light:
Silvi’s Light spell and Mortimer’s torch

Hallod fight R3.png

@Leatherhead
@VLAD the Destroyer
@FitzTheRuke
@Kaodi
@JustinCase

Silvi 21
Pakuten 21
Hiromi 19
Grimsby 14
Mortimer 11
Hallod 13

Silvi (+7) AC 13 DC 17 HP 8/19(13) (drained 6)
Hiromi (+6) AC 17 HP 17/17
Pakuten (+3) AC 18(16) HP 0/16 Curse: -2 AC and Saves if doesn’t make a Strike, unconscious
Grimsby (+7) AC 17/16(clumsy) HP 0/25 unconscious
Mortimer (+8) AC 17 HP 16/16 (not hidden)

Hallod (+7) AC 19 HP 12/44 +1 Fort, -2 Will, -2 Perception

Find Hallod
Help Sir Lawrence quiet Talmore’s ghost.

Party XP: 210

Kaodi

Hero
With Hallod being poked full of holes by Hiromi's arrows and her own mental assault having proved effective a moment before Silvi opts to redouble her offensive rather than attempt to revive her companions, both of whom are still at Hallod's mercy should he turn his attention back to them. "There will be plenty of people for you to beat up in dreamland, so time for you to take a nap!" she exclaims as her magical energy pours into Hallod.

OOC: Raising a shield and casting daze again.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Mortimer does not even reply to the taunt, as he makes his way ever closer to Hallod. In between crates the barrister throws his dagger at the man, but he does not even wait to see if it hits before taking cover behind the next crate.

OOC: A1: Move.
A2: Throw dagger: 1D20+6 = [4]+6 = 10
1D6 = [3] = 3

A3: Hide: 1D20+6 = [9]+6 = 15

How close is Mortimer to Hallod now?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Etran’s Folly (Plaguestone)/Hallod’s home
Summer/Day 3/1045
Weather: Normal for the season (hot), light wind, heavy rain
Round 4

Hallod grunted as Hiromi’s dagger caught his leg. He glowered at her. “Bitch!”

Hallod started to step forward, and that’s when Silvi’s spell hit. The big man’s eyes rolled back in his head, and he stiffened (crit fail!) before he fell face first off the berm and into the dirt dead.

Light: Silvi’s Light spell and Mortimer’s torch

@Leatherhead
@VLAD the Destroyer
@FitzTheRuke
@Kaodi
@JustinCase

Silvi 21
Pakuten 21
Hiromi 19
Grimsby 14
Mortimer 11
Hallod 13

Silvi (+7) AC 13 DC 17 HP 8/19(13) (drained 6)
Hiromi (+6) AC 17 HP 17/17
Pakuten (+3) AC 18(16) HP 0/16 unconscious
Grimsby (+7) AC 17/16(clumsy) HP 0/25 unconscious
Mortimer (+8) AC 17 HP 16/16

Hallod (+7) AC 19 HP 0/44 +1 Fort, -2 Will, -2 Perception

Find Hallod
Help Sir Lawrence quiet Talmore’s ghost.

Party XP: 210

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases