The Fall of Plaguestone

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Etran’s Folly (Plaguestone)/Hallod’s home
Summer/Day 3/1120
Weather: Normal for the season (hot), light wind, heavy rain
Round 0

It took about ten minutes, but Grimsby and Pakuten finally came back to consciousness (1 hp). Groggy and a bit worse for wear, they at least weren’t dead. Hallod took about ten minutes longer, but he eventually came around, as well.

OOC: If you are trained in Medicine, and you have a healer’s kit, you can Treat Wounds to restore hit points. Otherwise they will need spells or time to heal up.

Light: Silvi’s Light spell and Mortimer’s torch

@Leatherhead
@VLAD the Destroyer
@FitzTheRuke
@Kaodi
@JustinCase

Silvi 21
Pakuten 21
Hiromi 19
Grimsby 14
Mortimer 11

Silvi (+7) AC 13 DC 17 HP 8/19(13) (drained 6)
Hiromi (+6) AC 17 HP 17/17
Pakuten (+3) AC 18(16) HP 1/16
Grimsby (+7) AC 17/16(clumsy) HP 1/25
Mortimer (+8) AC 17 HP 16/16

Hallod’s unopened chest.
A key to Hallod’s chest.

Help Sir Lawrence quiet Talmore’s ghost.

Party XP: 430

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"I think we did win!" said Hiromi to Grimsby, "But I'm afraid that it's not quite over yet. Hallod had a boss. I think we should see if we can find out who it is."

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Mortimer nods in agreement, as he looks Grimsby and Pakuten over.

"Feeling good enough to move?" he asks gently. He then gets back to the tied-up Hallod, making sure he doesn't crawl away.

Pak blinks his eyes and shakes his head. He scans the battlefield seeing Silvi tending to his wounds. He nods in thanks and continues to look around seeing Hallod tied up and unconscious. His desperate charge at the man seems to have given his allies the opening to finish off their adversary. He pushes himself up to a sitting position and winces.

"So we won." Pak opens his beak in a smile. "So it sounds like this goes deeper than we thought."

Pak nods at Hiromi's response.

"One probelm at a time. Let's deal with Hallod first then we can dig deeper into this other mystery."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"You can carry Hallod!" answered Hiromi, then she started to laugh. She looked a little embarrassed after her outburst. She hadn't realized how much tension she was holding.

Remove ads