• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Fetid Wedding!

Busy day for Out of the Abyss news! There have been a few previews this week (foreword; underdark outposts; Zuggtmoy), a hand-sculpted model of Zuggtmoy, and now an art piece called The Fetid Wedding, also featuring Zuggtmoy. I suspect next week will be a new demon. "Once aware of Araumycos, Zuggtmoy seeks to control the massive fungus. She makes a show of “wooing” the massive fungus with a grotesque courtship that she plans to culminate with a repulsive mockery of a wedding—really a ritual of demonic domination. During the ceremony, Zuggtmoy will be attended by her “bridesmaids” and fungal thralls. Talk about a Bridezilla. Art by Craig J Spearing."

Busy day for Out of the Abyss news! There have been a few previews this week (foreword; underdark outposts; Zuggtmoy), a hand-sculpted model of Zuggtmoy, and now an art piece called The Fetid Wedding, also featuring Zuggtmoy. I suspect next week will be a new demon. "Once aware of Araumycos, Zuggtmoy seeks to control the massive fungus. She makes a show of “wooing” the massive fungus with a grotesque courtship that she plans to culminate with a repulsive mockery of a wedding—really a ritual of demonic domination. During the ceremony, Zuggtmoy will be attended by her “bridesmaids” and fungal thralls. Talk about a Bridezilla. Art by Craig J Spearing."

11891403_10153484804826071_6303480840744301092_o.jpg

Weird Dave

Adventurer
Publisher
Hahaha! Awesome. I can't wait to see how PCs crash this wedding. Super stoked to get my grubby paws on Out of the Abyss.

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
The bad news for me: I had a mini-campaign written up that involving Zuggtmoy attempting to suborn Araumycos and now my players won't believe I thought of that myself.

The good news for me: I don't care whether or not they believe me because now I can show them a great piece of art!

I love that picture. I have a new desktop background already.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
With Juiblex crashing the wedding, I wonder if we'll hear some people say that high level NPCs are doing all the PCs' work for them. #forgottenrealmsproblems

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads